Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad bully on qoura explains that bullying is good and that we deserve to be bullied.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-

This is pure ragefuel. He mentions how we are weird and how one of the weird kids at his school became a pedo. and that he wanted to bully weird kids that talked to him about it. also that we are antisocial and that weird antisocial kids deserve to be bullied

Quora is just a faggotry induced shithole on the same tier as Reddit
Everything they say is nonsense, only difference is they make whole essays to prove their point

The shit written on Quora is worth as much as what a redditor or inkwell writes. Safely ignore if it doesn't entertain you.

Quora = Larp

I learned what poop tastes like on Quora, that explains enuff

TLDR

His reasoning is that people get bullied for being antisocial. It's the exact same thing with women claiming that incels are incels because they are misogynistic.

In both cases the correct way of solving the issue is by approaching and helping the person not by further ostracizing him. In both cases the reality is that people are antisocial and incels because society pushed them into that category.

Being bullied builds character bro!

Not one word

This faggot deserves a neck shot (in Minecraft)

" Survival of the fittest " by this logic every type of crime is justified. Hell why even have a moral code and laws, might as well become jungle animals and start beating each other for food.

Notice how he only talks about bullying other men. Apparently bullying women is not okay in his book. I wonder what he did if some incel bullied a foid for whatever reason.

I mean fwiw he's not really wrong.

Yeah, it's horrifying, but the typical reason why people bully others is because they aren't cooperating in the social hierarchy and behaving like they ought to, by the standards of said hierarchy. It's a way to signal to subordinate people to "learn your place, maggot"

Ofc the group might be horrifingly degenerate, evil, or degrading to one's own well bring (for example, a group of heroin shooting junkies or Nazis) so it might be worth it to be antisocial in these circumstances.

I would rather have a guy be brutally honest than some bluepilled soy religion teacher tell us that "bullying is unnatural" or "those guys will get their just deserts when they are polishing your car" or "you'll be the virgin engineer making bank while he'll be an STD ridden mechanic" or some other bullshit like that

Notice how he only talks about bullying other men. Apparently bullying women is not okay in his book. I wonder what he did if some incel bullied a foid for whatever reason.
He's a cuck.

He's a cuck.
Ofc, who cares about mens mental health when they have alarming rates of suicide, especially during these younger years, when you can give praise to the poor oppressed women who suffer from the totally real and existent patriarchy?

" Survival of the fittest " by this logic every type of crime is justified. Hell why even have a moral code and laws, might as well become jungle animals and start beating each other for food.
Sweety just get over it it's all your pwrsonality

The majority of children start out fearless, it's how they're treated & the signals parents instill upon them that changes this.
Right so by that logic if he's bigger than me & a better fighter by all means I should be permitted to sneak up on him & shank him in the liver; it's only fair right.

Quora is just a faggotry induced shithole on the same tier as Reddit
Everything they say is nonsense, only difference is they make whole essays to prove their point
Based.

"Our society is too polite" LMAO.

I mean fwiw he's not really wrong.

Yeah, it's horrifying, but the typical reason why people bully others is because they aren't cooperating in the social hierarchy and behaving like they ought to, by the standards of said hierarchy. It's a way to signal to subordinate people to "learn your place, maggot"

Ofc the group might be horrifingly degenerate, evil, or degrading to one's own well bring (for example, a group of heroin shooting junkies or Nazis) so it might be worth it to be antisocial in these circumstances.

I would rather have a guy be brutally honest than some bluepilled soy religion teacher tell us that "bullying is unnatural" or "those guys will get their just deserts when they are polishing your car" or "you'll be the virgin engineer making bank while he'll be an STD ridden mechanic" or some other bullshit like that
So why won't they do anything to help us. After all this justifies my genocide.

Just world fallacy. In this guys head, people get bullied because they deserve it and praised/acknowledged because they also deserve it.

I don't support a cucked society, but going the opposite way around is also a dogshit approach for obvious reasons. It's a very toxic and inefficient way to build character, not to say also inconsistent because it depends on each and every individual's response to it.

So why won't they do anything to help us. After all this justifies my genocide.
"Helping" someone takes a huge amount of time and effort to truly fix them, and even then you may not actually fix them, they may revert, or they may be unwilling to change. No point in trying to get a guy in shape if he shoves down 3 big macs each day. It may also be hurtful, and uncomfortable.

It's a lot easier to tell a heroin junkie to "get his life together" than it is to be there for him, on hot dial, when those "urges" come to psychologically haunt him, when he has no friend group of fellow junkies who got him into the heroin mess to begin with and needs a friend to talk to, or when he breaks his clean period to be there so he doesn't overdose and choke on his own vomit, not getting frustrated.

In fact, that's why people give bs platitudes like "improve your personality" and "be kind to women." AKA, "please stfu and go away, now shoo shoo you fucking weird virgin loser"

You have to give a reason why you are worth investing time and effort, and for most, a random virgin loser is not worth that time and effort when they know you might not have the will to actually put in the effort or even with that effort the chances of succeeding are so low that they could use that effort elsewhere.

Last edited:
"Helping" someone takes a huge amount of time and effort to truly fix them, and even then you may not actually fix them, they may revert, or they may be unwilling to change. No point in trying to get a guy in shape if he shoves down 3 big macs each day. It may also be hurtful, and uncomfortable.

It's a lot easier to tell a heroin junkie to "get his life together" than it is to be there for him, on hot dial, when those "urges" come to psychologically haunt him, when he has no friend group of fellow junkies who got him into the heroin mess to begin with and needs a friend to talk to, or when he breaks his clean period to be there so he doesn't overdose and choke on his own vomit, not getting frustrated.

In fact, that's why people give bs platitudes like "improve your personality" and "be kind to women." AKA, "please stfu and go away, now shoo shoo you fucking weird virgin loser"

You have to give a reason why you are worth investing time and effort, and for most, a random virgin loser is not worth that time and effort when they might even know you are too ugly to have a chance.
In my universe I am all the worth. either they like it or not. Take the keep moving forward pill. Kill all the demons to be rid of the world's imprisonment. God has left the building and left all the demons in. Fight for freedom.

Just mentally torture children bro

In my universe I am all the worth. either they like it or not. Take the keep moving forward pill. Kill all the demons to be rid of the world's imprisonment. God has left the building and left all the demons in. Fight for freedom.
"Worth" is just a human construct. There is no "worth" - you either get worth by having some value to other human beings, or you find it yourself by actually finding some self-worth, or you cope and pretend you have worth.

Ironically enough, faking self-worth may (but not always will) lead to actual self-worth.

"Worth" is just a human construct. There is no "worth" - you either get worth by having some value to other human beings, or you find it yourself by actually finding some self-worth, or you cope and pretend you have worth.

Ironically enough, faking self-worth may (but not always will) lead to actual self-worth.
Just take the pill and kill them all

"Our society is too polite" LMAO.
FWIW he's right in the sense that our society is too inauthentic. People are viscous wolves that put on the masks of innocent children.

They have no problem shaming a 30 year old for being a virgin, yet they will retweet a TikTok about cute little puppies with a bunch of crying emojis.

Just take the pill and kill them all
Won't resolve anything.

Last edited:
They have no problem shaming a 30 year old for being a virgin, yet they will retweet a TikTok about cute little puppies.
Doesn't sound like a polite society to me? Again too low iq or I'm losing sanity. How is that a polite SOCIETY lol

just don't complain when you are full of lead

Of course he’d cry like a bitch if anything happened to him though

Doesn't sound like a polite society to me? Again too low iq or I'm losing sanity. How is that a polite SOCIETY lol
That's my point, people aren't polite. It's a part of growing up. People aren't always honest with themselves or others.

@Wizcel thoughts ?

That's my point, people aren't polite. It's a part of growing up. People aren't always honest with themselves or others.
This is why they should be killed. Tbh. You can just let incorrections like that live. You need to learn greycel. The normieness is still inside of you. Controlling you as we speak. The demon is inside of you son

Society rewards bullies or otherwise Jeremy Meeks wouldn't be famous with holes drooling all over his mugshot.
Bullies are almost always Chads

Jeremy Meeks= Chad
Chad = Bullies

so from the transitive property we get

Meeks= Bullies

Bible says :

The meeks(aka bullies) shall inherit the earth.

The Bible warned us boyos.

Right so by that logic if he's bigger than me & a better fighter by all means I should be permitted to sneak up on him & shank him in the liver; it's only fair right
As he said it's " Survival of the fittest ", he's fault for dropping his guard for a millisecond. You dindu nuffin wrong by shanking his liver.

This quora retard is a faggot and his “survival of the fittest” drivel won’t mean anything when the transition to the new world in about 15-25 years happens, when oil peaks and food supply lines are cut. His children, if he has any, will be the first to starve :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Didn't read because I don't need to do so to prove him wrong. If this fag wasn't born with physical advantages granted solely thanks to genetics he would be posting here. These fags think that picking on weak defenseless kids is an achievement. In an ideal world society would put him hanging by the trees on terraria.

As he said it's " Survival of the fittest ", he's fault for dropping his guard for a millisecond. You dindu nuffin wrong by shanking his liver.
And he eat his remains to gain the power of the giants

antisocial became a buzzword nowadays it seems jfl , people that are antisocial (psychopaths especially) tend to live pretty good lives and be more respected , also if you're bullying someone like that you're much more likely to get hurt back rather than "shape the hell up" or whatever this fag is saying , the people he bullied were probably just weaker than him and didn't fight back.

Im not gonna read that because of ragefuel, i hope rabid wolves tear him apart.

Doesn't seem like a Chad to me. Just a coping oldcel.

Society rewards bullies or otherwise Jeremy Meeks wouldn't be famous with holes drooling all over his mugshot.
Bullies are almost always Chads

Jeremy Meeks= Chad
Chad = Bullies

so from the transitive property we get

Meeks= Bullies

Bible says :

The meeks(aka bullies) shall inherit the earth.

The Bible warned us boyos.
If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made out of wood and therefore a witch

@Wizcel thoughts ?
I bet that piece of shit also thinks that going ER is immoral and wrong... Because when incels strike back against the bullies, you've entered the "no-no" land.

I bet that piece of shit also thinks that going ER is immoral and wrong... Because when incels strike back against the bullies, you've entered the "no-no" land.
Tbh

This cocksucker wants to bully without having to worry about some form of retaliation from his victim.

According to him we could gang up and beat this fucking self proclaimed tough motherfucka because it is masculine and fittest of the fit.

This is pure ragefuel. He mentions how we are weird and how one of the weird kids at his school became a pedo. and that he wanted to bully weird kids that talked to him about it. also that we are antisocial and that weird antisocial kids deserve to be bullied

By his logic, I guess Elliot Rodger did the right thing.

I guess some rosties deserve to be raped then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back