Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad bully on qoura explains that bullying is good and that we deserve to be bullied.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
" Survival of the fittest " by this logic every type of crime is justified. Hell why even have a moral code and laws, might as well become jungle animals and start beating each other for food.

This is pure ragefuel. He mentions how we are weird and how one of the weird kids at his school became a pedo. and that he wanted to bully weird kids that talked to him about it. also that we are antisocial and that weird antisocial kids deserve to be bullied
he's right but I would shoot that asshole in the face before shaking his hand

This is pure ragefuel. He mentions how we are weird and how one of the weird kids at his school became a pedo. and that he wanted to bully weird kids that talked to him about it. also that we are antisocial and that weird antisocial kids deserve to be bullied

All of the bullying that I've received throughout my life is the reason why I detest myself. I guess I deserved it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back