Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad can abandon his wife and child for dead during a shooting, let a blackcel save them, and his hole will still love him

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I just rediscovered this so forgive me if some of this info is off. JFL THOUGH.

37bllNh.png

I don't even know what to say

Jamie Rohrs was a man inside the Colorado theater on the night of the "Joker" shootings during the "Dark Knight" premiere.

The shooter injured and killed many moviegoers that night; several brave men died while shielding their wives and significant others.

Jamie Rohrs was above on the balcony with his own g/f and two children, ages 4 years and 4 months. When the shooting rang out, he immediately jumped the balcony and shot out of the theater, leaving his family behind.

He was one of the first people outside - and by outside, I mean he not only left the theater, but jumped into his truck and sped off the property entirely.

He later was confused as to why the number on his phone did not belong to his g/f. This is because, while lying on top of her children on the floor, a 19-year-old man saw her and carried them out of the theater. Both of them were shot in the process.

At the hospital later that night, it was found her baby sustained injuries suggesting it had been dropped (by Rohrs, in his rush to take off). All ended up making a full recovery, but not before Rohrs showed up to the hospital room in order to propose to his g/f.

It became blatantly obvious Rohrs was a pussy who exhibited the type of behavior you wouldn't believe if you didn't watch the interviews. He relayed live, through fake tears, a myriad of excuses for his behavior, such as the idea that if he died, his kids would be 'orphans', and other ridiculousness meant to paint himself as a victim simply acting on 'instinct' by escaping. In his eagerness for TV time, he admitted to dropping his own child, jumping the balcony, speeding away, believing his crying infant would draw the shooter's attention to himself, etc. etc."

Chad literally cannot do any wrong.

justbechadtheory

it amazes me that foid excuse this behavior

i guess he gave her the tingles, teehee

Blackpill never fails. All that matters is looks. cope :redpill:girls like guys that are alpha/confident and aren't cowards. Teehee chad abandons family and ugly black male that probably got treated like shit his entire life saves the family, and is actually courageous and alpha (he dies). Girl recovers, looks at chad's facial bones, gets wet, and decides to say yes to marrying him despite him abandoning his family.

:feelsLSD:

Black cuck got what was coming to him

Women are the gatekeepers of reproduction of our specie.

We're dumb for allow this and our future is fucked.

Yep. Also proof that Chads are often massive pussies when actual lethal violence starts.

even more proof that looks are everything

You can't blame his perfectly honed self preservation genetics. All the sheep standing around bleeting whilst the gunfire rings up and cuts them down, meanwhile chad has athletically leapt to safety within milliseconds of his amygdala telling him of danger.

Yep. Also proof that Chads are often massive pussies when actual lethal violence starts.

I'd be scared too if I actually had something to lose. LOL Chads are often pussies

:feelskek: :feelskek: What a retarded imagine being a human shield for a fucking disgusting roastie that wouldn't even piss on you if u were getting burned.
The hole and the chad are laughing rn at the dumb nigger who wasted his life btw

Lol slayer. Don't really get why the Tyrone would stick around for the woman though, normally they tend to be pretty low inhib when it comes to these things.

I respect blacks so much, white cucks stick around and raise kids which aren't theirs, meanwhile Tyrone books it at the thought. Slayer.

Lol @ Reddit comments

wow, shit cray

if i was him i'd do the same

Jamie Rohrs is a hero he did what any senisble person would and saved his life. A man refusing to die for a woman is the most revolutionary act in this cucked gynocentric world. The black cuck is a bluepilled retard who died protecting Chad's seed.

I bet neither of them even remember that blackcel now.

Jamie Rohrs is a hero he did what any senisble person would and saved his life. A man refusing to die for a woman is the most revolutionary act in this cucked gynocentric world. The black cuck is a bluepilled retard who died protecting Chad's seed.
facts tbh. you shouldn't value other people's life over your own. they arent entitled to your protection. Yes, men are stronger than women, but when a gun comes into the picture it doesn't matter how strong u are. u shouldn't have to protect females or anyone from gunfire if you are unarmed

According to the bluepill the personalitymaxxed blackcel gets more pussy than the personalityminned Chad.

all of the normies in the comment section hate this guy for not protecting his wife and children. making urself a human shield will only stop ur loved ones from getting hurt for like 5 seconds. it takes 1 bullet to kill u. after ur dead ur loved ones are screwed u might as well run tbh

Blackpill never fails. All that matters is looks. cope :redpill:girls like guys that are alpha/confident and aren't cowards. Teehee chad abandons family and ugly black male that probably got treated like shit his entire life saves the family, and is actually courageous and alpha (he dies). Girl recovers, looks at chad's facial bones, gets wet, and decides to say yes to marrying him despite him abandoning his family.

:feelsLSD:
True the ugly guy was brave like a lion and the chad was a chicken, this disproves the redpill and the bluepill.

justbechadtheory

it amazes me that foid excuse this behavior

i guess he gave her the tingles, teehee
I knew foids were dumb but didn't know they were this dumb I thought she would leave him for another chad on tinder.

I just rediscovered this so forgive me if some of this info is off. JFL THOUGH.

37bllNh.png

Look at his face jaw chin eyes nose ratio. Foids are demons they should be decapitated irl.

Chad walked away at the same speed he leaves becky after creampie because he has something to lose, meanwhile blackcel human shielded his kids because he had nothing to lose in the first place.Nature doing its job once again,survival of the fitest genes.

Wait the blackcel actually died??? I recall seeing him do an interview with them

Lmao , can't believe i missed this one

90% of chad/tyrones are actually incompetent
you need failure and struggles to be strong not complacency
they have massive halo effect, so retard foids think they got everything

That is a nice hat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back