Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal chad dates ugly chink

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
her looksmatch is currently playing league of legends and moderating egirl discord servers

It's a crime that a noodlewhore gets this much validation. She should be dating a subhuman chink at best.

Mixhoeflation

Juggernaut Law

Another reason to geomaxx; not only to get away from Western foids, but also from the Chads

"JBW bro"
the white in question:

YELLOW FEVER SUFFERERS NEED TO BE EXECUTED

I'd say she's a beard, but there's no need for that nowadays. I'm legitimately confused as to what's going on here, nonetheless, it's over for ricecels

It's a crime that a noodlewhore gets this much validation. She should be dating a subhuman chink at best.
I agree with you on this. Asian women are race traitors. And btw, fuck the female gender

New ER in making

I’m confused, why did he go for her? He could easily get a blonde Stacy, or does he just want a foid to worship him?

foid in question

GCNOYV7WYAAuvaN

please tell me this is fake. this dude is the problem. stop dumpstergookdiving.

It’s ovER example 24322445

Fucked up dating market.

nice dumpster diving, hoeflation increasing more

Noodle whores only want chads of other races:feelsUgh:, it’s over for curry like me.

Minimum looks required to date a liberal 2/10 bug:

To think that good stock of white genetics is going to be flushed down the brown shitter.

To think that good stock of white genetics is going to be flushed down the brown shitter.
Muh “genetics”, but he still could have gotten himself an asian Stacy though.

She has a good body, but yeah he mogs her to death. He looks normie in other videos though.

I’m confused, why did he go for her? He could easily get a blonde Stacy, or does he just want a foid to worship him?
Muh “genetics”, but he still could have gotten himself an asian Stacy though.
It’s wise to date a woman uglier than you, that way she’ll worship you. You won’t get that from a Stacy even as a Chad. Still, he should’ve aimed higher.

It’s wise to date a woman uglier than you, that way she’ll worship you. You won’t get that from a Stacy even as a Chad. Still, he should’ve aimed higher.

JFL can you imagine a Stacy making a video about how hot her boyfriend is, that is Becky behavior only

thats a westernized chink. the worst kind
Even chinks in their homeland are now "westernized" (particularly South Korea and Japan)

tf? how did a chad like that settle for an average gook. that nigga has 10/10 aryan looks he could date a model or something.

Women really are immune to the blackpill

Guy could date atleast an 8/10 and he dates her fucking clown world her looksmatch hanged himself 10 years ago

His looksmatch getting fucked by Indian janitor.

Atleast shes honest but this messaging will be hard on geomaxxers.

tf? how did a chad like that settle for an average gook. that nigga has 10/10 aryan looks he could date a model or something.
Dumpster diving, ngl Chads have been doing it for years now but it was only sex now they’re marrying them gonna put it on a whole nother level.

A lot of couples like this. There's one in particular I saw recently that pops up every so often

It's an even bigger mismatch