Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foolish Heart

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In late 2023, I attempted to escape from the blackpill. I was planning on officially leaving the incel community. I transitioned to a bluepilled mindset in secret, I didn’t tell anyone on the forum about this. Why did i make this abrupt transition? I was going to make a move on my female looksmatch. She is a low-tier Becky, she is not attractive whatsoever, so I thought it would be easy for me to get her. I also went to the same high school as her. After we graduated in the same year, we both applied to the same college. Both of us were admitted. I constantly see her at the my college, on the bus, and on the train. We knew about each other but we never talked even though we have had the same classes together. I’ve being seen her since 2017, and I was going to introduce myself to her. I pictured myself being with her. Daydreaming about the possibility of being with my old classmate who mows go to the same college as me, it made me feel hopeful for the future. All of these stupid bluepilled thoughts came crashing down due to the harsh realities of the blackpill. I started to think to myself, “she is a gen z female and goes to college, there is no way she is going to date her male looksmatch. She is a female, i can’t trust her. She will only accept me if i was above her league, that’s how females are.”. I stopped this bluepilled nonsense and moved on with my life. I had a foolish heart. I will never fall for this trap again. As a wise blackpilled incel, I have learned how to not develop any interest in a female.

Last edited:
you weren't full blackpilled

As a wise blackpilled incel, I have learned how to not develop any interest in a female.
Based. If you had pursued her, you would've only been wasting your time.

Why not at least try?

fuck this worthless cuck

Oneitis is a brutal illness the blackpill can't even cure. Only time will do.

There's no point in trying. Girls my age are selfish pieces of shit
I think ideally, being blackpilled can give an advantage of having low (realistic) expectations going in, and hence divesting from negative outcomes. To be completely honest, I haven't achieved this, I still feel devastated every time I try and fail. But based on how you described it, I think you have a pretty easy in to talking with her, just saying you've seen her around for years and stuff. I dunno man. I think even if the chance of success is low, it's still worth it.