Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad doesn't exist

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't know like you, but I saw plenty of times like someone is saying, that chad doesn't exist and he is real only inside incels head.
That doesn't make any sense.
Chad = attractive man who is popular among women.
Therefore, claiming that chad doesn't exist, is like saying male models who are desired by countless women around the globe solely because of their handsome faces don't exist.
For example take this guy
Why women love him? Because he is handsome. Saying chad doesn't exist, is equal to saying that this guy doesn't exist.

Women need to tell you that you're retarded so they can get even more dopamine than they're getting from privileged life.

...I saw plenty of times like someone is saying, that chad doesn't exist and he is real only inside incels head...
Screenshot 20230724 131519 Brave 1

Females have to tell themselves this tbh, because their chances of locking down a chad are almost nil. Chad widows and females in relationships with non-chads will try to pretend to themselves chad doesn't exist to rationalise their life and failing.

Who said Chad Doesn't exist?

Let us assume that chad exists
Existence of chads asserts the existence of non-chads but we ourselves identify as incels so our assumption was wrong hence chad doesn't exists

Anyone that says chads don’t exist are huge copers. I’ve seen a couple of Chads and they have life on easy mode.

Chads do exist, they are just relatively rare.

Chads do exist, they are just relatively rare.
Rare, and you said it... relatively. There are "lots" of chads but in relation to the whole population they are indeed "rare". And remember: there are more men than women on this earth.

And seeing them on insta and other social media with their stacylite+ girlfriends makes me envious and ultimately very angry. The world is unfair