Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self Improvement doesn't make sense to me

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
I have nothing against people who improve their situation but doing it for women doesn't make sense.

First of all: Chad doesn't need to improve himself for women. This means women are attracted to men who aren't improving. So why in the hell do you think improvement is the way to go? The correct way to improve yourself is to become taller and get better facial bones and thicker hair.
Second of all: improving yourself is a massive cope. If a 4/10 man hits the Jim I mean gym 5 times a week they could maybe become 5/10. Realistically this doesn't much improve your position after all. Women believe 97% of men are below average. It does not matter how average you are, women just aren't into you.
bu-bu-but being 5/10 is better than being 4/10
That's like saying having one dollar is better than having 0 dollars. Stop coping

It’s over if u even have to self improve

There is only one way you can improve and that’s hardmaxxing and not any of that softmaxxing bullshit.

Women will just hate you even more if you try to self-improve, they're even more disgusted by subhumans that try fruitlessly to subvert their inevitable genetic fate.

There is only one way you can improve and that’s hardmaxxing and not any of that softmaxxing bullshit.
Hardmaxxing is probably just gonna leave you even more fucked up than before. A lot of that shit carries major risks.

Hardmaxxing is probably just gonna leave you even more fucked up than before. A lot of that shit carries major risks.
this of course depends on the surgeries you getting. Rhinoplasty is pretty safe and high reward while bimax has its risks.

Do we t for yourself then

Validation = better self-esteem

Self correcting loop

Ugly = misery

It's a loop, people become more confident because they get praise for being good looking and validation etc

very pathetic… improving themsleves in hope of getting pussy from dead average becky who sits on couch all day and never thought in her life about improvement, and eventually she gets fucked by chad who snorts cocaine and eats only pizza and ice cream, while self improver sits in his room horny as fuck not even jerking off, cause he is on his nofap streak. Brutal existence man

I have nothing against people who improve their situation but doing it for women doesn't make sense.

First of all: Chad doesn't need to improve himself for women. This means women are attracted to men who aren't improving. So why in the hell do you think improvement is the way to go? The correct way to improve yourself is to become taller and get better facial bones and thicker hair.
Second of all: improving yourself is a massive cope. If a 4/10 man hits the Jim I mean gym 5 times a week they could maybe become 5/10. Realistically this doesn't much improve your position after all. Women believe 97% of men are below average. It does not matter how average you are, women just aren't into you.

That's like saying having one dollar is better than having 0 dollars. Stop coping

Shit like all of those Dating coaches. Those men know the real truth why they can’t laid but they rather want to be gaslighted

Yeah if you have to try in life you already failed

Self improvement is for normies in purgatory between being incel and being chad lite/chad. A truecel would never consider self improvement because he's already in hell and there's no way out

very pathetic… improving themsleves in hope of getting pussy from dead average becky who sits on couch all day and never thought in her life about improvement, and eventually she gets fucked by chad who snorts cocaine and eats only pizza and ice cream, while self improver sits in his room horny as fuck not even jerking off, cause he is on his nofap streak. Brutal existence man
just destroy your libido theory :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Women will just hate you even more if you try to self-improve, they're even more disgusted by subhumans that try fruitlessly to subvert their inevitable genetic fate.
Beautifully put. They know you are trying to cover up the fact that you are genetic trash trying to breed.

Dedicating Your life to hardmaxxing could give you a chance with a foid that you wouldn’t have had otherwise. Granted she won’t be hot but still