Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad douche bag encounter at Taco Bell

• Thread starter Enemy of Humanity
  • Start date
Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I went to the Taco Bell drive through there was a Chad a Stacy and another person in a truck in front of me. They were being extremely rowdy and laughing a lot (probably at me). and threw some trash back at my car on purpose. The Stacie’s laugh was absolutely fucking insufferable banshee shrieking. After they left I was really mad so I pulled up at the stop light next to them. I heard her scream “GOOOO” because the light was still red. I yelled “SHUT UP CUNT” and “SHE’S A WHORE. “ They drove away from me in the turning lane yelling something. I don’t know why I always seem to run into people like this constantly. I’m glad they didn’t follow me. They could definitely beat me up but I usually carry pepper spray so I think I would still win if they tried to attack me. I get attacked by Chad and Stacy faggots all the time. I like to call their girls cunts and whores. No one has tried to beat me up yet but I think these people are cowards anyways since they pick on me because I am weak in appearance so they think I am a soft target and will just take their insults and not retaliate.

Just 9mmmaxx theory.

I went to the Taco Bell drive through there was a Chad a Stacy and another person in a truck in front of me. They were being extremely rowdy and laughing a lot (probably at me). and threw some trash back at my car on purpose. The Stacie’s laugh was absolutely fucking insufferable banshee shrieking. After they left I was really mad so I pulled up at the stop light next to them. I heard her scream “GOOOO” because the light was still red. I yelled “SHUT UP CUNT” and “SHE’S A WHORE. “ They drove away from me in the turning lane yelling something. I don’t know why I always seem to run into people like this constantly. I’m glad they didn’t follow me. They could definitely beat me up but I usually carry pepper spray so I think I would still win if they tried to attack me. I get attacked by Chad and Stacy faggots all the time. I like to call their girls cunts and whores. No one has tried to beat me up yet but I think these people are cowards anyways since they pick on me because I am weak in appearance so they think I am a soft target and will just take their insults and not retaliate.
Around Chads, never relax.

Based.be careful out there

Just rape the foid and behead the chads

This sounds like a 2 against 1. Power in Numbers thats the problem. Convictions dont come from evidence, they come from witness testimonies. Even if they attack you, you cant defend yourself since they will testify against you. Its better to avoid contact with people like that completely until you find someone to support you too.

Fuck everything

ya Scared them off