Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad fishing sounds like fun

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
[UWSL]'Interpersonal violence:[/UWSL] ... [UWSL]Moreover, women are harassed by incels both[/UWSL]
[UWSL]online ...[/UWSL] [UWSL]An example is ‘Chadfishing’,[/UWSL][UWSL]7[/UWSL] [UWSL]where an incel[/UWSL]
[UWSL]poses as a ‘Chad’ ([/UWSL][UWSL]i.e.[/UWSL] [UWSL]the stereotypical handsome alpha male,[/UWSL]
[UWSL]according to incels) to get a date with a woman only to scorn[/UWSL]
[UWSL]them about this. The ‘Chads’ they pose as are also targeted by[/UWSL]
[UWSL]putting down harmful texts under their fake profile (i.e. “I’m a[/UWSL]
[UWSL]convicted child molester”).[/UWSL] [UWSL]This way, incels can prove that it is[/UWSL]
[UWSL]indeed only the looks that matter for a woman that would still[/UWSL]
[UWSL]want to date such a person (see image).'[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Chadfishing is a brutal experience tbh. It gives you insight into how good your life would be if you just looked better. You look at your personal account and its 0 matches after 3 months, then you look at your chadfish account with tons of matches and girls flirting with you after 3 hours. You notice just how little people value you.

Definitely don't do it. I did that once and I talked to a girl for a month straight. Good morning texts and the whole nine yards. Eventually had to ghost her because she was talking about meeting. Suicide fuel I got to get an experience that wasn't meant for me.

idk what's the thought process of people who still defend women who do shit like this
bitches beg for a proud pedo's cock cos he's stereotypically masculine/attractive and the cucks' takeaway from this is >yikeroonis, she was lied to by a stinky inkwell who isn't a buff tall alpha male pedo! :soy: poor women are victims of le toxic masculiniteehee

Definitely don't do it. I did that once and I talked to a girl for a month straight. Good morning texts and the whole nine yards. Eventually had to ghost her because she was talking about meeting. Suicide fuel I got to get an experience that wasn't meant for me.
lmao plz tell me how to do this tho it seems fun

Chadfishing is the most brutal black pill experience, I did it once with pictures of a 8/10 guy and my own bio and interests. Had daily matches and women would actually put effort in the conversation and had a genuine interest in me. They would make it very clear that they were romantically interested in me and were actively trying to get on a date with me. I stopped it after a good 2 weeks because it was too depressing.

Chadfishing is the most brutal black pill experience, I did it once with pictures of a 8/10 guy and my own bio and interests. Had daily matches and women would actually put effort in the conversation and had a genuine interest in me. They would make it very clear that they were romantically interested in me and were actively trying to get on a date with me. I stopped it after a good 2 weeks because it was too depressing.
can u plz tell me how to do this? im interested in just doing seeing how much swipes i get. but where do i get the pics and my my account seem realistic?

[UWSL]'Interpersonal violence:[/UWSL] ... [UWSL]Moreover, women are harassed by incels both[/UWSL]
[UWSL]online ...[/UWSL] [UWSL]An example is ‘Chadfishing’,[/UWSL][UWSL]7[/UWSL] [UWSL]where an incel[/UWSL]
[UWSL]poses as a ‘Chad’ ([/UWSL][UWSL]i.e.[/UWSL] [UWSL]the stereotypical handsome alpha male,[/UWSL]
[UWSL]according to incels) to get a date with a woman only to scorn[/UWSL]
[UWSL]them about this. The ‘Chads’ they pose as are also targeted by[/UWSL]
[UWSL]putting down harmful texts under their fake profile (i.e. “I’m a[/UWSL]
[UWSL]convicted child molester”).[/UWSL] [UWSL]This way, incels can prove that it is[/UWSL]
[UWSL]indeed only the looks that matter for a woman that would still[/UWSL]
[UWSL]want to date such a person (see image).'[/UWSL]

I CANT EVEN CHADFISH BECAUSE IM SO NON NT PEOPLE CAN SENSE IT THROUGH TEXT!!!! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That kind of experiment is very brutal

I wouldn't do it. Even though you can't escape the blackpill it can't be healthy for the persons wellbeing to Chadfish and truly see how women treat good looking men. Watching chadfishing videos is already brutal enough for me

don't do it, it's pure suicide fuel

can u plz tell me how to do this? im interested in just doing seeing how much swipes i get. but where do i get the pics and my my account seem realistic?
Just find an active Chad on Instagram, but take one from a different country so nobody will recognize the pictures.
Also don't take a guy that's too hot with professional pictures, women will probably get suspicious of that. I just took a very good looking guy with a couple thousand followers so he's active enough but with amateur pictures.

Just find an active Chad on Instagram, but take one from a different country so nobody will recognize the pictures.
Also don't take a guy that's too hot with professional pictures, women will probably get suspicious of that. I just took a very good looking guy with a couple thousand followers so he's active enough but with amateur pictures.
ye i did it. it works lmfao. 55 likes alr :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: