Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I see someone's bf, he is ALWAYS a fucking Chad.

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
The only non-chad boyfriends or husbands I can ever see are either third worldeans (where the shallow western standards of women haven't yet polluted the minds of their women) or they are too old so they must be betabuxxers. I fucking hate seeing THE SAME FUCKING PATTERN over and over and over again, reality proves the importance of looks NO MATTER WHERE THE FUCK I LOOK.

It doesn't matter if I'm in the fucking street, or in social media, or in the university, women only date that kind of men.

I thought I lived in a world of "diversity", but NOOOOOO, there is only ONE kind of looks that is valid for women, if you're not tall you don't exist for women, if you're fat you don't exist for women, if you're not physically strong and manly you are worthless to them, if you're not attractive you're going to die a virgin, if you don't look like you could win a fight then you're condemned to suffer sexual scarcity.

And to finalize this rant, I want to remind all of you that many IT users would be incels if they were men, they aren't incels because they have an unearned privilege just for being women, there's a reason why it's statistically harder to find a fat virgin woman than a fat virgin men, if I was a woman I wouldn't be a virgin even if I had the same personality, women have to put ZERO EFFORT to get laid, they have it for free, and I envy them for that, I wish they had to suffer the same sexual starvation and discrimination we have to face constantly because that's what they fucking deserve, I'm glad there are women who are in dead bedrooms and sexually frustrated, I hope they get psychiatrically traumatized and their self esteem is utterly destroyed from that.

If you are not chad, you might as well be dead.

it's Chad or nothing for foids, that's why some hibernate by saying they are lesbian but when the Chad appears in their radius for the first time they turn straight.

Firefox eo1zoSxdLW

Last edited:
it's Chad or nothing for foids, that's why some hibernate by saying they are lesbian but when the Chad appears in their radius for the first time they turn straight.

View attachment 973976
Correct. It's Chad or nothing, physically unattractive men like us are not even an option.

It doesn't matter if I'm in the fucking street, or in social media, or in the university, women only date that kind of men.
This is why I stay home playing video games all day and neet. Every time I go out in public and see that shit it makes me want flatline myself with a .357
Mass Effect - Saren Commits Suicide on Make a GIF

Yep theres a girl at my bustop I Like and one day this Giga Chad bargess right past me, hands her a coffee, grabs ahold of her and starts pashing her. Then she was smiling the whole bus trip.

Rage Fuel.

Or just a random black guy

I usually see short girls with tall guys. This proves that short girls are reluctant to date a guy that is around their height

I almost never see someone my height or shorter with a gf

yes chad probaby fucks his gril everyday and after that he fucks his friends gril freinds to cause thats what chads do and he also fucks his mom and sister his aunt his grandma pretty much everything female thats what chads do is just fuck.

Just touch grass inkie everyone is allowed to love who they want :soy:

Where's my good bitch Sophia soyjak? :chad:

A tale of 2 worlds

That's what i've been observing as well. Mnetioned this a couple times but not much agreement or reaction. It's absolutely like this here, you only see very tall high tier normies and chads with all types of foids. It truly is just the upper 10-15 percent getting some puss and everybody else is excluded. I also came to the same conclusion about the older betabuxx couples, they are also the only ones where sometimes the man isn't totally towering the foid but those whores rode the cock caroussel until their 30s or even 40s and then settled for some berry picker. I can also confirm the thing with the foreign couples, shows you how much culture and community makes a difference and how much is keeps foids in check (well atleast for the first generation or two after arriving in a foreign country).

Same where I live. When I see a guy who has a girlfriend or wife, they are either young Chads, older guys who have a wife because they can afford it, or foreigners with foreign foids who wear a headscarf or some other shit that already shows that they do not get to have a say in the matter anyway. I would like my own head scarf foid to fuck and dominate. They are used to being quiet and doing what a man tells them, and they are taught to take what they get and like it, no demands like wanting a Chad and a bunch of gifts and emotional shit. Every couple of years for her birthday I would buy her a new wrap for her head, one that I could just pull over her face when she starts to annoy me.

Press X to doubt. Chads are rare. You must be overexaggerating their appearence

If you are not chad, you might as well be dead.
This right here. It's amazing how much of society relies on the thankless labor of undesirable men, yet we are treated with absolute disdain. I am not saying all men are owed sex, but a little humanity wouldn't hurt. No, I am not going to rApE you just because my face is jacked.

You must be overexaggerating their appearence

No. That's what entitlement is.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

View: https://vocaroo.com/13uw11y8SIoW

as an "old man" i can corroborate this. in the past, dating was a bit more democratic, it is not surprising that the appearance of tinder and the like changed absolutely everything. i have also noticed that for a few years now all the couples are chad of the same type: chin, square face, height over 6'1". it is no longer the same type of men that i saw in the eighties-nineties and early 2000's. there will be so many incels in thirty years from now.

I usually see short girls with tall guys. This proves that short girls are reluctant to date a guy that is around their height
Makes sense. Tall girls can breed with a guy around their height and produce human sons. Short girls need a much taller man to avoid producing subhuman sons.

I see the same bullshit. When I watch for couples around my age when I'm out and about, it is ALWAYS some guy who is at the very minimum 5'11" and at the very minimum HTN+ (but it's usually Chadlites) with all types of women (hot, skinny, fat, ugly, basic, alt, etc). I see sometimes absolutely comical height differences on a semi-frequent basis. There was a girl in my dorm who I would see all the time who had a 6'5" boyfriend but she was 5'0" or 5'1". At least for the most part when I see guys THAT tall with girlfriends, their girlfriends are usually taller than average, but every time I saw that couple it was downright hilarious yet blackpilling to me. I seriously fucking hate modern women.

Yeah with older people who are over 30 or 35, it's different and there's a LOT more nuance, but that's for older people and they aren't participating in the modern dating game. The sexual economy for zoomer and late millennial aged men is absolutely fucked.

Last edited:
I see the same bullshit. When I watch for couples around my age when I'm out and about, it is ALWAYS some guy who is at the very minimum 5'11" and at the very minimum HTN+ (but it's usually Chadlites) with all types of women (hot, skinny, fat, ugly, basic, alt, etc). I see sometimes absolutely comical height differences on a semi-frequent basis. There was a girl in my dorm who I would see all the time who had a 6'5" boyfriend but she was 5'0" or 5'1". At least for the most part when I see guys THAT tall with girlfriends, their girlfriends are usually taller than average, but every time I saw that couple it was downright hilarious yet blackpilling to me. I seriously fucking hate modern women.

Yeah with older people who are over 30 or 35, it's different and there's a LOT more nuance, but that's for older people and they aren't participating in the modern dating game. The sexual economy for zoomer and late millennial aged men is absolutely fucked.
What's a HTN to you?

100% - Permaban
I am a woman and I am actually wildly attracted to you and would easily date you. But I do not want to because I can smell that you hate women.

I am a woman and I am actually wildly attracted to you and would easily date you. But I do not want to because I can smell that you hate women.
:feelsLSD:

All I see lately are ugly women with good looking men. We know they're getting humped and dumped.

Society needs to do something immediately as this is getting out of hand.

give us pussy RIGHT NOW!!