Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad gets arrested for asking a femoid an innocent question.

he's not tall enough to be chad

Perfect reaction from the young Chad. Not arguing, not resisting.

brutally heightmogged by Officer Gigasimp

Staged as fuck you gullible nigger
but regardless it is indeed over, and foids are willing to throw punches and hurl insults unprovoked but can not take mere jokes or criticism
How is this fake? Did the kid ask a cop to fake-arrest him? I don't think they're allowed to do that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_N3xjikwk&ab_channel=JackManleyTV

I am not even close to being as good looking as him and I ask femoids much more vulgar questions..
Am I going to jail soon?

Thoughts?

she is on uber tutorial mode
so anyone even sniffs at a joke at HER EXPENSE
ITS STRAIGHT TO WHATEVER YOU ARE BEING MISOGYNIST INKWELL, I WILL USE WHATEVER SOCIAL POWER I HAVE TO CRUSH YOU INKWELL
THEN CUCKNIGHT STIMPS STEP IN TO BULLY HIM TO GET BROWNIE POINTS WITH HER (which again wont happen as only chad only)

He was basically saying she was fat loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
He is a smirking jerk.

I hate him...

And that "mom" too!

"But muh low inhibition" copers on suicidewatch

Perfect reaction from the young Chad. Not arguing, not resisting.
He knew it was on camera, he would use the video to prove he's innocent if he decides to sue the cop.

Staged as fuck you gullible nigger
but regardless it is indeed over, and foids are willing to throw punches and hurl insults unprovoked but can not take mere jokes or criticism
Whiteknights who jump to the rescue to protect whores from being offended should be bitch slapped.

He probably knew the cop its just a joke

I love (no not really ) how when a guy that people here thought was a chad gets in trouble or experiences misfortune, people start trying to figure out ways in which he wasn't quite a chad or saying he was a normie at most.

chads are still at the mercy of foids and can get screwed over by them too. It just happens less than to normies and incels. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all.