Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel chad goes to korean tv show [+ricecels do NOT enter!]

why do you watch this stuff, are you a masochist?

JBW mogging

Fucking chink foids sure love their mayo :feelskek:

Imagine all the asian pussy you could slay if you were a White Chad in asia
i'd be genghis khan 2

holy fuck its over i should not have played that

Koreans are the worst Asians imo

Holy shit brutal blackpill. It's over if you're not a White Chad.

Also notice how noodles are all caked up. I bet they look hideous without the make-up and look at how the "Changs" look like High School girls. Neotenypill is brutal.

brutal, i remember i saw some korean reality video on youtube where there were korean men and women and a tall muscled Chad. When the white Chad removed his shirt girl eyes fell out and jaw dropped open.

Pancake faced noodlewhores jfl

Lifefule for maycocels tbh

why is it not just ricecels in denial, but also every other race of incels seems to deny that noodlewhores are not loyal to their own race. There are mayos who deny the noodlewhore race traitor problem, yet want to JBW to fuck noodlewhores themselves. How does one hold contradictory views so consistently?

Which would a noodlefoid pick - a random Australian Chad with a low IQ and high BAC or a ricecel who worked like crazy for decades to setup local production of optical sights?
Also why do the the host samsungcels pronounce everything so harshly? They sound like they are announcing a police raid

Last edited:
Not even a ricecel but those comments made me so fucking furous

Germans used to be known as hard workers who provided for their families, strived for learning but didn't think any work was beneath them (whether its designing electronics or tunneling with a pick you do the job properly), and were willing fight to the last ditch in the service of the fatherland. This "gangsta" is a pathetic disgrace.

Last edited:
holy fuck its over i should not have played that
It's tame compared to foids lusting over chads IRL tbh
But I see what you mean by the asian foids with hearts and smirking white guy.

Germans used to be known as hard workers who provided for their families, strived for learning but didn't think any work was beneath them, and were willing fight to the last ditch in the service of the fatherland. This "gangsta" is a pathetic disgrace.
Love him or hate him he's the kind of goofy but cocky funny white guy women want. This is what women value.

Not even a ricecel but those comments made me so fucking furous
It can get far worse trust me. Normies have no problem being racist toward men that women don't find attractive or didn't get with. It's normie see normie do and normies look to women for their cue to be bigoted and mock other guys.

Last edited:
JFL at their reaction as soon as he opens his mouth and they realize he has a deep masculine voice.

I remember reading about a Korean show where foids were sent to western countries so that they could be "courted" by local men. Imagine setting up a whole show where your women drool over foreigners ffs, sounds hella cucked

lol look at the Asian guys shift around uncomfortably the whole time

JFL at their reaction as soon as he opens his mouth and they realize he has a deep masculine voice.

I remember reading about a Korean show where foids were sent to western countries so that they could be "courted" by local men. Imagine setting up a whole show where your women drool over foreigners ffs, sounds hella cucked
Man why are rices so cucked? Wtf is wrong with them?

The guy who made this video is a truecel. Holy shit it's over for him.

you just know what happened backstage
Holy shit brutal blackpill. It's over if you're not a White Chad.

Also notice how noodles are all caked up. I bet they look hideous without the make-up and look at how the "Changs" look like High School girls. Neotenypill is brutal.
yeah asians look horrible without make up.just go see their no make up videos.

Damn Korean women on TV shows look like deformed aliens.

:lul::lul::lul: YOU HAVE TO ENSLAVE THEM. SHE FUCKING HUGGED HIM. NO SHAME AMONG FOIDS. THE RICES CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT GETTING CUCKOLDED THIS HARD :lul::lul::lul:
I'll fucking move there ngl. mark my words if I don't ascend by 35 I'm going to japan or korea. which one is better boyos?

JBW mogging

Fucking chink foids sure love their mayo :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul: YOU HAVE TO ENSLAVE THEM. SHE FUCKING HUGGED HIM. NO SHAME AMONG FOIDS. THE RICES CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT GETTING CUCKOLDED THIS HARD :lul::lul::lul:
I'll fucking move there ngl. mark my words if I don't ascend by 35 I'm going to japan or korea. which one is better boyos?

mark my words if I don't ascend by 35 I'm going to japan or korea. which one is better boyos?
I heard korea has more white worship so it might be easier.
But I plan on going to japan.

I heard korea has more white worship so it might be easier.
But I plan on going to japan.
might be wise. koreans might get cucked by kim eventually. any other reason? are korean or japanese foids hotter? I know koreans do a lot of surgery

any other reason?
I personally think the average jap is a bit more attractive then the average korean foid.
I also heard that western feminisms is starting to get to korea.
But it's probably just cuz I'm a weeb tbh.

JFL, the coping is hard in this one. Asian truecel is trying to mock this aryan chad :lul: .
All it takes is one objectively good looking, tall cocky white guy to ruin things for all other men tbh
The way those good looking white guys behave doesn't matter and any mocking against them doesn't stick.

ye this shit is 2 brutal

All it takes is one objectively good looking, tall cocky white guy to ruin things for all other men tbh
The way those good looking white guys behave doesn't matter and any mocking against them doesn't stick.
You can effectively criticize someone only when you're close to each other in your "rank". Rich, powerful and beautiful people of this world dgaf about what you think of them. But when someone so bellow them does it like this truecel it's just comical.

I'm white and I fucking hate this. Asian foids should have no opportunity to get to see white chads.

You can effectively criticize someone only when you're close to each other in your "rank". Rich, powerful and beautiful people of this world dgaf about what you think of them. But when someone so bellow them does it like this truecel it's just comical.
Yeah it's not how strong your arguments are but how close to the person you are criticizing is to your social and sexual rank.
It's an unfortunate fact of life.
Probably a big reason why many wars are fought too. When the other side won't listen to what you say and only mocks you while trying to enforce their will on you because they see you as inferior, there's not much things debate will accomplish.

I'm not very attracted to Asians but the foid he gave his card to was pretty attractive, would fuck

He’s not even fucking chad, his skin looks like fucking leather or sandpaper ffs lmao

JBW is law in noodleland