Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "chad has problems of his own too"

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
i hear this a lot from copers mainly religioncopers saying chad has problems too
like what?
his neon green lambo arrived a day late? 2 new girls coming over tonight instead of the usual 3?:feelsseriously:

i have never seen a chad that wasnt well off in one way or another if they are poor they are getting girls if they are rich they are getting girls
by the time their 25 they usually become millionaires due to halo effect and connections
meanwhile the average to below average man 99 percent of the time lives in poverty barely gets by and has a shit time with women

if you are trucel and poorcel you will start to question everythng and see how much of a joke all this truly is

when you ride your bike to wagecuck at mcdonalds in the rain youll see chad in his green lambo drive by with 3 girls in his car

does he think its funny? does he know how much of a joke all of this is too? how unfair ? does he even care? who knows? does it matter?

different worlds man

like @Celius said
ugly people live ugly lives and pretty people live pretty lives
and it will always be this way
sucks were on the ugly side of life:cryfeels:

water i know but sometimes its necessary to explain a bit further

Last edited:
I knew a chad who was poor, he worked at low paying jobs and got fired often. Still he was always happy, has a beautiful wife, a little son. He still gets all of he needs met with zero efforts.

I knew a chad who was poor, he worked at low paying jobs and got fired often. Still he was always happy, has a beautiful wife, a little son. He still gets all of he needs met with zero efforts.
Chad’s “problems” mean nothing.

it's impossible for me to feel bad for anyone who is in a relationship

Chad’s “problems” mean nothing.
Yeah, even with no education and no money he was getting more respect than everyone else combined. He couldve get decent job but he wanted to screw around with no responsibilities. Guys like him create single moms who betabuxxers bux later and then cels go "i saw a subhuman with hot foid"

Yeah, even with no education and no money he was getting more respect than everyone else combined. He couldve get decent job but he wanted to screw around with no responsibilities. Guys like him create single moms who betabuxxers bux later and then cels go "i saw a subhuman with hot foid"
Which is why Chads who sleep around are the worst. The only acceptable Chad is if he married his Stacy high school sweetheart.

the only time i recall a chad 'having problems' was one who kept whining that he didn't want to have kids with attractive long-term gf

awesome problem, bro

basically an inkwell

boohoo nigga idc

Chad has serious struggles cause he's a real man living in the real world. You're just a spoiled entitled joke.

source : women's logic

I was talking to a stacy online about inceldom and she says everyone goes through their own struggle she is not wrong though

I was talking to a stacy online about inceldom and she says everyone goes through their own struggle she is not wrong though
Curryfoids can’t be stacy

Chad problems: getting shot in the face by me

So real. Chad can only fail upwards. Even his failure is success. Even his poverty is wealth.

Like you said, he will continue to get all of his needs met with no real effort. Meanwhile, we can put maximum effort into self-improvementmaxxing for years, and still have a shitty life.

One woman a day keeps a Chad's problems at bay.

i hear this a lot from copers mainly religioncopers saying chad has problems too
like what?
his neon green lambo arrived a day late? 2 new girls coming over tonight instead of the usual 3?:feelsseriously:

i have never seen a chad that wasnt well off in one way or another if they are poor they are getting girls if they are rich they are getting girls
by the time their 25 they usually become millionaires due to halo effect and connections
meanwhile the average to below average man 99 percent of the time lives in poverty barely gets by and has a shit time with women

if you are trucel and poorcel you will start to question everythng and see how much of a joke all this truly is

when you ride your bike to wagecuck at mcdonalds in the rain youll see chad in his green lambo drive by with 3 girls in his car

does he think its funny? does he know how much of a joke all of this is too? how unfair ? does he even care? who knows? does it matter?

different worlds man

like @Celius said

Religious people would be the first to commit suicide when they are confronted with the harsh brutal blackpill reality.

Religioncopers are retarded. Religion is prime copium though,I'll admit. Now personally I don't delusionmaxx and believe religion but I can see why others do.

like what?

different worlds man

like @Celius said

The only thing being a chad means to me is that you are sexually selected by women. There might be chads that are not doing well even compared to us in terms of finance, health or other reasons, but they can still get women to spread their legs for them.

Religioncopers are retarded. Religion is prime copium though,I'll admit. Now personally I don't delusionmaxx and believe religion but I can see why others do.
Religion is cope. The fact that God didn't make us all chads is reason enough to quit worshipping him. If god allows so much suffering for us incels, you know what, he is not a god worth worshipping. Healthy bodies and healthy minds have never gavin to religious fear. If you are physically healthy and mentally healthy religion will not use fear to manipulate you. I'm so glad I left religion.

I'm so glad I left religion.
Same. The only bad part is knowing that all those Chads and Stacies who bullied and made a fool out me will not go to hell or get punished in any way.

Same. The only bad part is knowing that all those Chads and Stacies who bullied and made a fool out me will not go to hell or get punished in any way.
The way I cope is to ignore Or at the very least, stop paying attention to them and live in my own little world. The sex havers can do whatever they want. As long as they leave me the fuck alone. I just don't like when sex havers have power over me. Which is most of the time this is what really breeds my hatred. I take pride (acceptance) of my virginity only Because I know I am different from these people factories and chads. I am unique, I am special. I know I was never meant to be. There's nothing that annoys me more than these people who are sex havers. Talking about sex and rubbing that in your face about their sex lives. You hear about this sexual bullshit in the media so much it becomes truly nauseating.....Since I'm getting older, I no longer think about sex 24/7, I just don't worry about such things anymore. A lot of these sex havers make me want a physically vomit. Everybody is out making genetic copies of themselves. For real, the very fact that Humans are breeding like rodents is making me sick, knowing that they will create the very same people they bully such as our selves. At least I made the conclusion not to want to fit in any more.

Last edited: