Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad I know from work broke up with his girlfriend and got another one in less than 2 weeks.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
This is his 3rd girlfriend. Not his 3rd girlfriend in his life, but his 3rd girlfriend for the year 2023.

From what I've gathered, after he broke up with the previous gf, his friends (other Chads and Staceys) introduced him to the new lady at a party a few days later. They hit it off and are now exclusive to each other. Of course, they're not going to last forever. Chad will eventually break up with her and get a new one, continuing the circle of life.

It boils my blood how I've been single all my while Chad can casually replace one gf with another, like spare parts.

This is his 3rd girlfriend. Not his 3rd girlfriend in his life, but his 3rd girlfriend for the year 2023.

From what I've gathered, after he broke up with the previous gf, his friends (other Chads and Staceys) introduced him to the new lady at a party a few days later. They hit it off and are now exclusive to each other. Of course, they're not going to last forever. Chad will eventually break up with her and get a new one, continuing the circle of life.

It boils my blood how I've been single all my while Chad can casually replace one gf with another, like spare parts.
I bet he hooked up a with a lot in between the 2 weeks too, over

I bet he thinks he has "amazing game", and takes being attractive to foids for granted.

I bet he thinks he has "amazing game", and takes being attractive to foids for granted.
He'd tell OP to just hit the gym and be more confident arounds toilets if he wants to be as successful jfl

I don't think he "thinks" anything. Life just happens to him and women just keep falling into his lap. He's like a fish that thinks the water it's swimming in is just "there".

For example, one day when we were out drinking, he casually asked "so what are your experiences with crazy girlfriends?"

It'slike, he just assumed everyone at the table not only have girlfriends but also have experiences with different types of girlfriends.

highschool never ends in this clown world

I don't think he "thinks" anything.
Yeah and I think thats why foids are so retarded, life just happens to them, I have to take great measures to make anything happen in my life.
he casually asked "so what are your experiences with crazy girlfriends?"
Lol yeah and good example to show what you mean, or maybe he is intentionally trying to humblebrag and assert his status? normfags are like that.

Lol yeah and good example to show what you mean, or maybe he is intentionally trying to humblebrag and assert his status? normfags are like that.

I don't think he was humblebragging (although it is possible, now that you mention it).

But I'm heavily inclined to think he sincerely asked that question about experiences with crazy girlfriends, because he really cannot conceive that there are guys who are living life without gfs.

Since he's had gfs ever since he was a teenager, he probably just assumed it's the case with everyone else.

Who knows.

Last edited:
I don't think he was humblebragging (although it is possible, now that you mention it).

But I'm heavily inclined to think he sincerely asked that question about experiences with crazy girlfriends, because he really cannot conceive that there are guys who are living life without gfs.

Since he's had gfs ever since he was a teenager, he probably assumes it's the case with everyone else.

Who knows.
Yeah its hard to say, he could just live life on easy mode and genuinely thought it would be a good conversation starter which it would be if both parties had good stories about crazy ex's

This is why I hate talking to normies so much, it can be painful to get a read on them, if they are being genuine or just passive agressive or just humble bragging and its exhausting, that is one of the reasons I use this forum.

Doxx the chad to us incel hackers son, we ll handle the rest :ahegao::feelsthink:

They never have to be alone, they never have to be without love or support.

Maybe 1 month of a year where for us it’s 12. And it’s not something we get used to.

This is why even if you manage to slip through the cracks and "ascend" it's not worth it. Because every breakup essentially amounts to a dryspell that will last YEARS at best, which is even worse than never having ascended in the first place. Meanwhile the girl that broke up with you already have 10 replacements lined up.

Relationships are like Hollywood quicksand for subchads.

You are never considered to be the best she can do eventually it just eats you up, try as you might to stay afloat.

They live in a completely different dimension to us.

this thread made me think of this movie.. could you guys imagine going 40days without sex?!

Attachments

• 40_Days_&_40_Nights_movie.jpg
    40_Days_&_40_Nights_movie.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 13
They never have to be alone, they never have to be without love or support.

Their seemingly infinite supply of companionship, love and support is the source of their confidence and positivity, which helps them in every aspect of life. Of course, being good looking got them all those things in the first place.

Chads will never realize, let alone appreciate, how lucky they are. To them, every good thing they have going for them is just "life" happening to them.

This is why even if you manage to slip through the cracks and "ascend" it's not worth it.

Ascension for an incel is like a poor man winning the lottery. It can happen. But it's nothing more than a one-time thing. Pure luck.

Just like how lottery winners don't become savvy businessmen, and are only rich as long as the money lasts, incels who ascend stay ascended only as long as their lucky find stays with them. Once that's gone, they drop back to the gutters they started out in, but without the ability to ascend again.

Knowing the good life, losing it and being unable to get back to it is imo worse than never having tasted the good life at all.