Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White Chad makes a song about "waking" up in love

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
There is a white Chad musician who once made a song about being in a failed relationship. He felt heartbroken about breaking up with his girlfriend. After that, he enters another relationship. This relationship also fails, and he says that if he goes through another break up he will give up on finding true love. He meets a new girl and they both fall in love, he is no longer sad. The white Chad describes the feeling as waking up in love in the morning. Girls are disposable for Chads.

View: https://youtu.be/jSNNv9w2phs?si=r7ewvs2SdhVQJA7S

Last edited:
Chads should be hated just as much as foids.

Chads should be hated just as much as foids.
They are indifferent to the sufferings of the non chads. They should be made slaves if we ever get power

They should be made slaves if we ever get power
Whilst we have a need for foids (cum toilets), chads should be tortured and subsequently executed for the injustices they have committed against us incels. They are the direct competition and should be eliminated because we have no use for them and they are a threat.

Whilst we have a need for foids (cum toilets), chads should be tortured and subsequently executed for the injustices they have committed against us incels. They are the direct competition and should be eliminated because we have no use for them and they are a threat.
The good docile Chads can be kept as servants and also we can make them breed with our foid slaves to produce more future foids, meanwhile we can also use eugenics to improve our bloodlines in producing more attractive blackpilled individuals who has the heart and intelligence to keep foids in their place and enslave them. Yeaah though the brute jock Chads should be treated with harshest punishment and should be enslaved and made to do hard labour meanwhile we whip them and torture them and also castrate them

There is a white Chad musician who once made a song about being in a failed relationship. He felt heartbroken about breaking up with his girlfriend. After that, he enters another relationship. This relationship also fails, and he says that if he goes through another break up he will give up on finding true love. He meets a new girl and they both fall in love, he is no longer sad. The white Chad describes the feeling as waking up in love in the morning. Girls are disposable for Chads.

View: https://youtu.be/jSNNv9w2phs?si=r7ewvs2SdhVQJA7S

dnw a single nanosecond because white and chad

The good docile Chads can be kept as servants and also we can make them breed with our foid slaves to produce more future foids, meanwhile we can also use eugenics to improve our bloodlines
Holy cucked mang.

The good docile Chads can be kept as servants and also we can make them breed with our foid slaves to produce more future foids, meanwhile we can also use eugenics to improve our bloodlines in producing more attractive blackpilled individuals who has the heart and intelligence to keep foids in their place and enslave them. Yeaah though the brute jock Chads should be treated with harshest punishment and should be enslaved and made to do hard labour meanwhile we whip them and torture them and also castrate them
Make them breed with our foids slaves??? JFL that's beyond cucked. Chads will NOT get any pussy. The "good docile" ones will be castrated and beaten into submission to become the perfect slave. And the obnoxious brutish chads will be tortured to the point where they wish they are dead and also get sodomized daily by horses.

Make them breed with our foids slaves??? JFL that's beyond cucked. Chads will NOT get any pussy. The "good docile" ones will be castrated and beaten into submission to become the perfect slave. And the obnoxious brutish chads will be tortured to the point where they wish they are dead and also get sodomized daily by horses.
I think you got me wrong,i dont see how it is cucked, when i am breeding them for the same purpose as people breed animals in farms, its for producing more slaves and prime foids . How do you else think you will continue the supply of slaves without breeding some of them ??? Slaves are just slaves, no hard feelings attach to them that i will be cucked, cucked is when you consider foids as some special wifey material or shit

Public execution. The execution director is to say, as a cue phrase for the executioner, "no looks for your X", where X is something related to the method of execution.
Execution will be honorable, i want to humiliate and dishonor them as much as i can, so apt would be to make them live like slaves

I think you got me wrong,i dont see how it is cucked, when i am breeding them for the same purpose as people breed animals in farms, its for producing more slaves and prime foids . How do you else think you will continue the supply of slaves without breeding some of them ??? Slaves are just slaves, no hard feelings attach to them that i will be cucked, cucked is when you consider foids as some special wifey material or shit
You got it twisted buddy.

First of all, I don't care about creating a sustainable system to get "infinite foid slaves". I want to hurt them and destroy this entire society because of how much it has wronged us.

Second of all, even if I do want prime foids, as you put it, there are ways to forcibly impregnate foids with the extracted semen of chads without letting the latter fuck the foids. Stop being a cuck and start using your brain.

Lmao those are the type of guys that slapped food out of your hand while walking by in shool, now making love songs. You can spot psychopath bullies just based on their facial structure i swear.

Lmao those are the type of guys that slapped food out of your hand while walking by in shool, now making love songs. You can spot psychopath bullies just based on their facial structure i swear.
You're not wrong at all.

You got it twisted buddy.

First of all, I don't care about creating a sustainable system to get "infinite foid slaves". I want to hurt them and destroy this entire society because of how much it has wronged us.

Second of all, even if I do want prime foids, as you put it, there are ways to forcibly impregnate foids with the extracted semen of chads without letting the latter fuck the foids. Stop being a cuck and start using your brain.
lmao i am not a cuck, just a shrewd administrator trying to minimize effort and cost mang . Anyways leave it