Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Chad is overrated!"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So a few years ago back when I still thought I could weasel my way from the friendzone into the friend w/benefits zone I was friends with this one emo/scene 'foid. She was empty-headed of course and listening to her talk was mind-numbing but I dealt with it in hopes of getting some puss (never happened, and she eventually just ditched me for no real reason even though she was always whining about friends doing the same to her, typical femoid).

Anyhow one thing that stood out to me and that I knew was complete bullshit was when she'd say shit like "Chad is overrated!" and "I'm not like other girls! I don't like guys like that!" What kind of guys did she like are you wondering? Take a wild guess: yep, those famous emo/scene pretty boys that fronted those shit bands a few years back (Sonny Moore, Ronnie Radke, you know). Her social media was plastered with them and her and hundreds of her other online 'foid friends would sit there and gush about how "hawt" they were.

The lesson here is that different types of women just like different types of Chads that are congruent with whatever shitty scene or trend they may follow. While many guys actually prefer "the girl next door" plain jane types not a single female is the same with men. And yet cucks and normies still try to deny hypergamy is a thing.

TL;DR "I'm not like other girls because I don't like Chad, I like EmoChad instead! So different!"

Emos are normies who pretend they are different

To be fair, EmoChads are different breed than normal Chads. They are usually skinny, pretty boy types, whereas normal Chad is a lot hunkier.

Emos are normies who pretend they are different

No shit. Really all so-called "alternative" scenes are. Most of them are gregarious extroverts with active social lives, the 'foids all think they're models, they all share the same normie views as regular normies and so on. So what makes them "alternative" to "normal" people exactly then? The fact that they have a bunch of piercings and tattoos! It's a fucking joke.

So a few years ago back when I still thought I could weasel my way from the friendzone into the friend w/benefits zone I was friends with this one emo/scene 'foid. She was empty-headed of course and listening to her talk was mind-numbing but I dealt with it in hopes of getting some puss (never happened, and she eventually just ditched me for no real reason even though she was always whining about friends doing the same to her, typical femoid).

Anyhow one thing that stood out to me and that I knew was complete bullshit was when she'd say shit like "Chad is overrated!" and "I'm not like other girls! I don't like guys like that!" What kind of guys did she like are you wondering? Take a wild guess: yep, those famous emo/scene pretty boys that fronted those shit bands a few years back (Sonny Moore, Ronnie Radke, you know). Her social media was plastered with them and her and hundreds of her other online 'foid friends would sit there and gush about how "hawt" they were.

The lesson here is that different types of women just like different types of Chads that are congruent with whatever shitty scene or trend they may follow. While many guys actually prefer "the girl next door" plain jane types not a single female is the same with men. And yet cucks and normies still try to deny hypergamy is a thing.

TL;DR "I'm not like other girls because I don't like Chad, I like EmoChad instead! So different!"
High iq

Foid's love formula:

Sexy or Pretty Men + "the style i want (ex: emo, executive,sportive)"

And they say foid's head is hard to understand...yeah if saw with bluepill psycology.

To be fair, EmoChads are different breed than normal Chads. They are usually skinny, pretty boy types, whereas normal Chad is a lot hunkier.

Should have read the post. And honestly EmoChad/pretty boys get more female attention than regular Chad especially in the right environment. Liking men like them is not at all unique otherwise every other popstar and popular rock group wouldn't be more or less sporting similar looks for half a century now.

Was she hot though? Describe plz OP.

Should have read the post. And honestly EmoChad/pretty boys get more female attention than regular Chad especially in the right environment. Liking men like them is not at all unique otherwise every other popstar and popular rock group wouldn't be more or less sporting similar looks for half a century now.
Yeah, there is a range of Chad-types.

Foid's love formula:

Sexy or Pretty Men + "the style i want (ex: emo, executive,sportive)"

And they say foid's head is hard to understand...yeah if saw with bluepill psycology.

Aside from the fact that they all want Chad they're pretty hard to understand tbh

"never happened, and she eventually just ditched me for no real reason even though she was always whining about friends doing the same to her, typical femoid"
Reminds me of a female family member. I was trying to give her advise about life but she didn't care. Then she went on social media taking about how she wish she had someone to talk to.

Reminds me of a female family member. I was trying to give her advise about life but she didn't care. Then she went on social media taking about how she wish she had someone to talk to.

JFL so typical.

Was she hot though? Describe plz OP.

Yeah she was. Hundreds of likes on her pics, countless orbiters that she didn't even talk to. You know, the usual. Was hot but she was a pretty standard Kiki Cannibal wannabe. Probably knocked up by now and living with parents that are too cucked to tell her that her and her bastard child need to go.

i think is pretty simple to explain why there are so many diferents kinds of chads and kinds of beaty

beaty is holistic,that mean is the average beetwen your physical traits
not one specific

so a skiny guy but with manly face and ''grim'' looks can be attractive

but at the end of the day they still having handsome traits

stop whining tho you at least got to be a friend true inches don't even get that