Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad Jr. and his harem

Shit is determined from birth, rip

Static assets upload17576728686334045358

Never began for me.

One chance at life and nothing like this ever happened to me at any given point in time

Chasing chad is equivalent to BREATHING for a foid

WTF it's already over at 5yo :feelsree:

Chasing chad is equivalent to BREATHING for a foid
And they start to do it at such a young age too. It's biologically engrained in them

Yea this is the shit they do when they're kids. They make lists about who is the cutest, which boy they want to kiss, etc.

Braxton is a Chad name
Little girls are taller
He will become a 2m chad
It actually never began
womxn HATE the idea of ugly men breeding at an instinctual level
It makes them vomit
It is disgust in the purest fork
Form

I hate this world

imagine having a daughter

Meanwhile i'm 18 year old and have never had a proper conversation with a female in my entire life. These bitches have always avoided me like a plague, they've often refused to sit next to me during classes, because of how abominable my face is. All this humiliation lasted for many years.
This world is a disgusting, nigger-tier shithole.

Meanwhile i'm 18 year old and have never had a proper conversation with a female in my entire life. These bitches have always avoided me like a plague, they've often refused to sit next to me during classes, because of how abominable my face is. All this humiliation lasted for many years.
This world is a disgusting, nigger-tier shithole.
if you blame it on just face and nothing else thats bluepilled. plenty of young NTfags are uglier than you but they have sex and girlfriends while you rant on an obscure forum