Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel pianomaxx

sokolov is one of my faves although i've grown out of most romantic & baroque music a while ago

sokolov is one of my faves although i've grown out of most romantic & baroque music a while ago
Seems like you're quite into Piano and classical music too

i used to play piano, but then stopped. Learning new pieces takes too much time :feelsbadman:
Same either, I can reach C to next octave F but the main problem is my fingers are too slow.

Same either, I can reach C to next octave F but the main problem is my fingers are too slow.
my hand reach is small, like i can't play 10ths comfortably in most positions and my muscles fatigue quickly after long sequences of octaves. It still doesn't matter that much, all music i ever wanted to play doesn't require it. Although having bigger hands always helps. I'd much prefer being able to learn pieces quickly.

my hand reach is small, like i can't play 10ths comfortably in most positions and my muscles fatigue quickly after long sequences of octaves. It still doesn't matter that much, all music i ever wanted to play doesn't require it. Although having bigger hands always helps. I'd much prefer being able to learn pieces quickly.
I should've exercised Hanon more, but i was too lazy.

I should've exercised Hanon more, but i was too lazy.
i just learned new pieces. hanon and shit is boring and exhausting. Like learn all of bach's inventions and simpler fugues, it will be much more entertaining and diverse of an exercise. But then again, this shit is not as easy as it seems for a beginner.