Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad never loses. No matter what happens chad will always win in the end

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I know multiple people who were bullied relentlessly, are huge beta male autists, fat, lazy pieces of shit. But they grew the correct bones and have always had women. Any actions that you take have 0 impact on your success with women. It is determined 100% by your genetics and nothing else

Astronomic IQ

This one guy I bullied personally in school, he is barely even able to speak properly, is fat and a huge weirdo. 0 friends. But guess what? He grew a big mandible and hunter eyes and has had a hot GF for years

David Wu, though even though he's a Changlite, is still on our side.
This one guy I bullied personally in school, he is barely even able to speak properly, is fat and a huge weirdo. 0 friends. But guess what? He grew a big mandible and hunter eyes and has had a hot GF for years

that's karma, no offense. that's what happens.

I had one guy who bullied me who ended up overdosing after I outed him as a pedo.

You shouldn’t bully people bro.

ITT: OP mad at late bloomers he shat on

no, no its not. read my post above, jackass, about Adolf Hitler
Why not? Thats the natural thing to do when youre young

Plenty of people out there who have bullied me or others and are living good lives now. Karma isn't real

muh based science nigger. muh bill nye the science goy.

Why not? Thats the natural thing to do when youre young
Because it’s fucked up. It can really traumatize and mentally damage a person. It’s why so many school shootings happen because people are inconsiderate assholes.

Reminder that OP is a 6’2 ogre bully, most likely a standard/fakecel.

Because it’s fucked up. It can really traumatize and mentally damage a person. It’s why so many school shootings happen because people are inconsiderate assholes.

We need more mass shootings to happen, not less

I also knew an almost-autistic Chadlite who even if he was a total beta had a relationship with a model and other beautiful girls.

Tbh good for the guy you bullied. He got real lucky and I guess I'm happy for him. You shouldn't bulky people without reason if he has done nothing to you.

Karma happened to you because you bullied someone lower tier than you and now they're (including YOUR bullies) are living better lives because of it. think of the big picture.
also are you questioning Hitler? good goy, now let a rabbi suck your cock.

Karma happened to you because you bullied someone lower tier than you and now they're (including YOUR bullies) are living better lives because of it. think of the big picture.
also are you questioning Hitler? good goy, now let a rabbi suck your cock.

Why karma happened to me but not to others?

because you don't know what their lives are like.

yeah and maybe Stacy donated to animal charities, Chad ran a soup kitchen. you don't know that because you didn't know what they did outside of school.

One millimeter difference in your facial bones matters more than hundreds of approaches, thousands of hours in the gym or all the showers in the world.

Last edited:
Yea I've seen this happen with people around me. I wish it was with me though.

>Incel
>Bully

Pick One

muh based science nigger. muh bill nye the science goy.
giphy.gif

yeah and maybe Stacy donated to animal charities, Chad ran a soup kitchen. you don't know that because you didn't know what they did outside of school.

Whats going on with you man? This is classic bluepill thinking

Looks will carry you through almost everything in life.

Whats going on with you man? This is classic bluepill thinking

no its not, its spiritual, it transcends pills.
besides you're admitted bully to a lesser man (at least back then) you have pay life's dues.

Im happy for him and more happy about how you ended.

Some people deserve to be incel. You are one of them ;);)

If I received positive Karma for what has been done to me by the woman who has fucked up my entire existence, picking on me because of my genetics, I would be a 9/10 absolute Gigachad with a 9" dick and perfect body.