Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad on Chad violence

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

2022 01 08 14 58 19 Texas Teenager Was Brutally Beaten in a Heinous Act Family Says   Brave

The ring leader is Reid-- the gigachad in prison orange. He will definitely more get love letters than the football victim because in his rationale he beat up a predator who thought he could get away with it. There is no corroborating evidence that supports Reid's suspicions so I assume the truth is somewhere in between.

The point is-- women will now see the defeated footballer as a weak cripple unworthy of protecting their eggs-- they might as well give it up to gigaChad who is not only genetically superior but is willing to beat the shit out of his rivals who dare challenge his dominance. Chad's lackeys get nothing but scorn-- they are losers participating in thug violence, and will get prison raped for sure.

Generally Ive been noticing football players get dunked on a lot nowadays. If CTE is not doing them in, it's rivals. When I was in high school in the early 2000s-- even the star quarterback of my school got brutally bullied by drug addict/prankster Chads. Footballers are always a loved target of incels or fakecel school shooter types. Even EC took one out. It's nice to know that footballers have every reason to live in fear.

Last edited:
none of those fucks are chads. maybe reid is chad-lite but not a chad

In this picture you can see a perfect example of the hierarchy in today's age:

Chad
Normie
Incel
the saddest thing is that the sub 6s went along with Chad's shit like usual and will eat the most knives for him
none of those fucks are chads. maybe reid is chad-lite but not a chad
not even 1% of white men have a neck like that

Last edited:
more like normie-on-normie, but still nothing extraordinary in my books (but a good proof that incels are the peaceful ones, most crime is committed by normies)

This is some National Geographic type shit

guy in the middle is 17 and he's already norwoodmaxxing

They mog the victim except the Logan guy. He needs to lose weight
guy in the middle is 17 and he's already norwoodmaxxing
Nah that’s just his hairline

View attachment 560144

The ring leader is Reid-- the gigachad in prison orange. He will definitely more get love letters than the football victim because in his rationale he beat up a predator who thought he could get away with it. There is no corroborating evidence that supports Reid's suspicions so I assume the truth is somewhere in between.
Of course he is. Ever notice how subservent unattractive men are around attractive ones? I am talking about the retarded fat fuck on far right side of the image. He followed chad and now his life will be ruined.

How the hell do these American Jocks look like such roided animals? Look at their fucking necks. :shock::shock::shock:
Damn moggers.

How the hell do these American Jocks look like such roided animals? Look at their fucking necks. :shock::shock::shock:
Damn moggers.
They're American and so they're mixed. They sure look that way.
Mutts are generally more sturdier than purebreds, maybe that's the reason.