Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait- you sat on the bench and your coach almost never let you play

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
My coach hated me for some reason, and I was always on the bench. And the brutal, thing was I mogged most of the kids he picked to start. I remember, how once my dad came to watch me play and practically, begged the guy to let me play, but the mother fucker wouldn't budge. The rare times he did let me play, I never enjoyed it, because, he would keep screaming at me like a maniac. He pretty much killed my passion for football(soccer) if only I was good looking and had connections in school(freinds) who would convince him to let me play. Life is truly all about having connections

Last edited:
avoided PE like the plague

That was me as I entered my teens. And I was always picked last in sports. :feelsrope:

That was me as I entered my teens. And I was always picked last in sports. :feelsrope:
We were treated unfairly, all our lives. How do you not hate people after going through, this shit?

Had no co - ordination and always tried to avoid any kind of PE

Truecel trait: you don't do sport

Always the last one picked

I don't think connections would help you here, guy clearly just disliked you. It happens when you are like this. Nothing you can really do

My coach hated me for some reason, and I was always on the bench. And the brutal, thing was I mogged most of the kids he picked to start. I remember, how once my dad came to watch me play and practically, begged the guy to let me play, but the mother fucker wouldn't budge. The rare times he did let me play, I never enjoyed it, because, he would keep screaming at me like a maniac. He pretty much killed my passion for football(soccer) if only I was good looking and had connections in school(freinds) who would convince him to let me play. Life is truly all about having connections
Not avoiding pe is a non incel trait

Btw I was always chosen last, even the more autistic (but probably better looking/less fat) guy who didn't take part in game was chosen before me.