Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad only is delusional cope

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Stop coping and just accept your the most bottom of males, i’ve seen even 4/10 ricecels and curries with gfs of different races if you can’t get a gf despite trying everything (like me) then just accept you are the bottom 0.0000000001% of men

Last edited:
The older you get with virginity, the more you’ll realize that you are never going to lose it

"Chad only" Is a retarded cope, More like 5/10 and up only.

Go to looksmax.whatever then

Larp, you mog

Only NT matters, face is cope.

There are not enough Chads, they take the current best option. Foids start dating at early/mid teen and go from one relationship into another until 30s, add in ons and fuck buddies and number of fuckers in their lives is huge, many normies and up get the opportunity. I see it as spectrum, the uglier/shorter you are its harder to get sex, the more handsome you are its easier to get sex, the uglier/shorter you are the more you have to compensate with money/status/dick.

There are not enough Chads, they take the current best option. Foids start dating at early/mid teen and go from one relationship into another until 30s, add in ons and fuck buddies and number of fuckers in their lives is huge, many normies and up get the opportunity. I see it as spectrum, the uglier/shorter you are its harder to get sex, the more handsome you are its easier to get sex, the uglier/shorter you are the more you have to compensate with money/status/dick.
i compensated with money it didnt work...

i compensated with money it didnt work...
Because you have to try it on poor foids from 3rd world country. Westerners are treated as celebrities just for existing.

ye I always thought I was a 4/10 till I looked at myself last week. Im probably around a 2/10. Theres no way a 4/10+ would attempt to approach 80+ girls and fail. It doesn't seem possible.

Stop coping and just accept your the most bottom of males, i’ve seen even 4/10 ricecels and curries with gfs of different races if you can’t get a gf despite trying everything (like me) then just accept you are the bottom 0.0000000001% of men
youve already seen my eye area so you know how over it is, I might even be a 1-2/10

NTpill broke me