Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Manlet giga cope: "femlet with tall man is gonna have short sons"

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
"Muh heightist foid is gonna have short sons hehe:feels:"

1- Most of gen z and younger is never gonna have kids anyways even the good looking ones, people date for looks, social status & birth-controlled hedonistic hot wild sex, not to start a family, nobody wants a family and kids anymore after boomers destroyed the world

2- Short foids are gonna have shorter sons with ANYONE but the tallER the fathER the tallER the son, it's a fact of life you can't deny

3- The possible sons are most likely gonna be tall despite your seething

Stop coping and just accept that you lost at birth and you is never gonna win and not gonna have the last laugh either, we will die miserable while foidlets and biggers still laughing at us in our grave

Last edited:
Females want their kids whiter and taller.

They're biologically wired for that.

I think they generally end up average height, they still need to date a tallfag otherwise they will have manlet sons.

Supposedly the genes of the mother matter a bit more for height than guys, theres weird little things like that with genes and stuff, like I think its easier to predict potential attractiveness of a daughter than a son, but that could also be attributed to the fact that its easier for a foid to be attractive than a male.

It's cope because nothing is guaranteed, I had average heighted parents yet ended up as a trucel midget but I know people with parents shorter than mine which ended up as tallfags (185+)

It's cope because nothing is guaranteed, I had average heighted parents yet ended up as a trucel midget but I know people with parents shorter than mine which ended up as tallfags (185+)
We are talking about tendencies here. Statistical outliers will always exist

Idk
this was true with older generations that didn't have as good nutrition and couldn't completely reach their genetic potential. Maybe the foidlet had taller genes than what she achieved.
But if the foidlet has true foidlet genes, not sure