Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad only sluts

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death

Based, are you a blackcel?

:yes: :yes: :yes:

this post was fact checked by true hyperborean patriots

you sound like a nigga
IMG 3627
I hate niggERs

black"cel" doesn't exist
They would cry on this forum about being "a virgin" because they think their virginity resets every 5 minutes after fucking every stacy in their town

You sound kinda like the killer fish. Voice mogs me.

aha you're white passing then why do they think you're British
Well because White people in the Uk are usually British. Why do you think

no like do you look northern european or med?
Hazel eyes, white, brown hair. I look kinda like this guy
IMG 3628

He mogs me though. My eyes are also a bit more hazel his are fully green

Yes every woman is a chud only slut. Lifefuel for chuds.

features matter more tho like if you bleach a med guy he will still look med
Well I guess I don’t look med then. I look European. Also There are many white European looking Arabs. Here’s an example:
View attachment IMG_3629.webp He’s fucking chad though don’t get me wrong

SPEAK THAT SHIT.

Ok buddy Mentalcel fakecel or volcel definitely
ig I am mentalcel. Cuz I height mog that guy he’s 5’8 I’m 5’11. But he muscle mass mogs me, ab genetics mogs me, he reps my PR and he competed so overall he mogs me to fucking oblivion. Search will.sauce on TikTok he’s also famous

in all seriousness, racebaiting aside that guy doesn't look that good
IMG 3630
He’s a gymcel likes me but he gym mogs me to fucking oblivion. He has my dream build and muscle mass

ig I am mentalcel. Cuz I height mog that guy he’s 5’8 I’m 5’11. But he muscle mass mogs me, ab genetics mogs me, he reps my PR and he competed so overall he mogs me to fucking oblivion. Search will.sauce on TikTok he’s also famous
Damn that nigga is like 250 shredded at 5'8. Another retarded bodybuilder. Ruined his face as well JFL Meanwhile some featherweight wrestler could easily fuck him up, and some twink who never touched a weight could pull more bitches than him. He should've stayed the way in the before pic

Damn that nigga is like 250 shredded at 5'8. Another retarded bodybuilder. Ruined his face as well JFL Meanwhile some featherweight wrestler could easily fuck him up, and some twink who never touched a weight could pull more bitches than him. He should've stayed the way in the before pic
Brootal reality pill. I’m following in their path. Him and Sam Sulek. Born to die alone

Brootal reality pill. I’m following in their path. Him and Sam Sulek. Born to die alone
Damn you gotta listen to this. With that phenotype there's no way you don't have a chance, you probably mog 99% of the users here facial wise and your voice sounds NT, I could never post my voice on here bc I sound like I got down syndrome. You should be on looksmax .org instead of here. I understand that gymcelling/roidcelling is a good cope, roids are good, they help with your bone structure and hormones, but you need to stop training for mass and leanmaxx and maybe switch to something else like mk677 in case you norwood. And you need to start trying to socialmaxx instead in order to get foids to ascend instead of spending at gym all day

Has the Norwood reaper come to collect yet?
Not yet. I use Ru54481
Damn you gotta listen to this. With that phenotype there's no way you don't have a chance, you probably mog 99% of the users here facial wise and your voice sounds NT, I could never post my voice on here bc I sound like I got down syndrome. You should be on looksmax .org instead of here. I understand that gymcelling/roidcelling is a good cope, roids are good, they help with your bone structure and hormones, but you need to stop training for mass and leanmaxx and maybe switch to something else like mk677 in case you norwood. And you need to start trying to socialmaxx instead in order to get foids to ascend instead of spending at gym all day
I can’t make friends. I’ve been betrayed multiple times. I’m not NT because I haven’t made new friends since high school. When I try to make friends I come across as weird. I’m antisocial and I’m doomed to gymcell for eternity