Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When women say they hate men they men unattractive men only

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title = all the I hate men talk the anger is directed towards unattractive men only . They’re always in a relationship with chad
IMG 6072

and short men

True, and we can't say anything about fat women

Prejudices about foids are way worse

Basically any non-Chad & non-Tyrone male.

If she shows her bf on her profile how handsome and tall is he? No I don’t want to check for myself

You will NOT pull on her stupid earrings

When i heard that foids, especuially feminits hate men, i thought they meant literally all men. Know with my blackpill knowledge i know they only hate sub7 men

No, I really think they hate all men. They hate unattractive men for their looks and Chad who won't commit to them for his behaviour.

Title = all the I hate men talk the anger is directed towards unattractive men only . They’re always in a relationship with chadView attachment 1144456
No.

Listen. this will be important.

Those who are actually creating unequality for women, are chads tossing them to the side, rich people, and retards who go out and commit crimes. Yet it fallback at normal men.