Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad romanian vs virgin spanish police

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★

View: https://dai.ly/x7w9z1f

Brutal how spanishcels can be so cucked?

What is coming up next?Refugees are fucking my wife but i can't do anything to them? jfl Spaincuck.

@thespanishcel

Last edited:

View: https://dai.ly/x7w9z1f

Brutal how spanishcels can be so cucked?

What is coming up next?Refugees are fucking my wife but i can't do anything to them? jfl Spaincuck.

@thespanishcel

reminds me of a video of an african guy trying to rape a woman in Madrid, and there were a bunch of spaniards around watching without intervening, lol, what a bunch of pussies

at the end the guy left without anyone doing anything but recording with their cell phones

reminds me of a video of an african guy trying to rape a woman in Madrid, and there were a bunch of spaniards around watching without intervening, lol, what a bunch of pussies

at the end the guy left without anyone doing anything but recording with their cell phones
I didn't find the video, but I found this one where a TV reporter is mugged, the TV company also censored the face of the criminal to protect him :feelskek:

I didn't find the video, but I found this one where a TV reporter is mugged, the TV company also censored the face of the criminal to protect him :feelskek:

Urangutanoid black IQ under room temperature rapefugee gets protected over spanish people in thier own country.They look like they need some conservatory politicians but all sold thier soul to the zogg elite master puppeters.

How ironic

Uganda has way better politicians than cucked europeans .Someotimes is better to be stupid ,too much books damage the brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back