Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad wants nothing to do with the foid he pump and dumped

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

chad worship ngl

While she's groveling for chads attention, Melvin makes his move and runs game on her.
The foid tells him to fuck off and complains on her Instagram about how lonely she is to her +100 simp followers.
Incel dating

He checks her social media status a few days later...

Incel chad

While she's groveling for chads attention, Melvin makes his move and runs game on her.
The foid tells him to fuck off and complains on her Instagram about how lonely she is to her +100 simp followers.
View attachment 410492

He checks her social media status a few days later...

View attachment 410491
I cringe at those doomer meme drawings but it's accurate

You know, something tells me she's one of those "spiritual" types, since she collects crystal thinking they can do psychic healing, and she kinda comes across as emo/goth.

For half a second my cuck brain thinks this is strangely sweet, but then I realize she's just tryna manipluate that chad with fake emotions and she absolutely doesn't not care at all beyond his percieved status

I don't understand cause no context but Chads ex will try to contact him years later and Chad will ignore her because he knows other foids are into him so yeah true.

He also has rocks in his head.

Takin' cocks n givin' rocks.