Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Pinoy sluts travel to random condos/bars/resorts, seethe and waste money on transport

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I had an Aussie slut arranged for today, but before she drove to Sydney, she asked to video call. I knew the chadfish was over, so I just blocked her. I spent nearly 3 hours in the last month voice calling and texting that slut and I was fucking pissed off. So I decided to vent my frustration on some Philihines sluts.

PINOY SLUT STOOD UP 2ND TIME
I stood this slut up first time here: https://incels.is/threads/chadfish-...ed-begs-and-wastes-money-on-grab-taxi.582408/
Since that first time, I had apologised and planned a 2nd time but she left Manila and went back to her province, and we were talking intermittently since then. I said I'm coming to your hometown, I'll be in this resort knowing it was just down the road from where she lives. I spoofed my location to the resort, sent a few pics of the beach there I stole from the resort review page, and arranged for her to come over. She just walked a few km down the road to the resort, asked at reception was Harry the chad there, she was told no, then she started seething.
Pinoy slut gets stood up 2nd time walks a few km down road to chads resort discovered in re

I'm going to put together a coffee table book entitled: Where's Harry The Chad?

PINOY SLUT TRAVELS TO CHAD'S CONDO TOWER, WALKS AROUND, WASTES MONEY ON TRANSPORT AND LEAVES
This pinoy slut I found on a Pinoy dating app. She was a hooker, but she didn't mention any prices when talking with me. She agreed to hookup and go out for dinner, so I guess she's a bit higher class than average whore (she's a sugarbitch). She caught a 17 minute grab ride to chad's condo, arrived and waited in reception of the 2nd tower block in the complex. I said oh you're in the wrong tower. She walked across to the 1st tower block. I left her waiting, then video called and got my screenshot. Then sent the you look different excuse. She said oh what wow very nice. Asked could chad nut in her raw, she agreed lol anything for chad.
I travel so far. Are you coming or not? she asked. Then she left after waiting around 16 minutes in the lobby.
Pinoy hooker takes 17 minute grab ride to chads condo waits 16 minutes in lobby then leaves

The final chadfish was kind of shit - a 23 year old Pinoy slut travelled to a bar to meet chad, she spent money on a grab ride to the bar, arrived and got told she looks like shit, then she ok and rang twice and sent a few messages of seethe. Before I could get my final screenshot, she had blocked me and deleted all messages so it's incomplete.
23 year old pinoy bitch takes grab to bar waits around then accepts chad not coming

I've started another hobby too. Since most of the sluts I encounter on tinder are actually onlyfans whores, I've been identifying them based on their snapchat names, then checking their onlyfans username against leak forums, finding their leaked onlyfans content and contacting their families on facebook and instagram with the evidence. So far, I've had little success, but lots of seethe. I'll create a guide and share the screenshots of that later this week.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Another mission successful

I've started another hobby too. Since most of the sluts I encounter on tinder are actually onlyfans whores, I've been identifying them based on their snapchat names, then checking their onlyfans username against leak forums, finding their leaked onlyfans content and contacting their families on facebook and instagram with the evidence. So far, I've had little success, but lots of seethe. I'll create a guide and share the screenshots of that later this week.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
Holy based mang, Please tag me in that thread, @Master has to at least give you some kind of badge to post on your profile.

Could you do more white girls too? I hate gooks as much as the next guy but seeing some beckie be mentally broken is always extremely satisfying.

Another daily dose of lifefuol, Man I hope you also hunt some slavic sluts. And maybe some I@raeli sluts with a chaddam account.

Another daily dose of lifefuol, Man I hope you also hunt some slavic sluts. And maybe some I@raeli sluts with a chaddam account.
You are cucks do it with stuck up blonde Long Island bitches who keep reject me

Do the slutfoid families care at all? They probably share in the proceeds of the whore daughter they've created!

the solid snake of incels.is

Nice job. Could you try do this with some brazilians sluts? :feelsaww:

Nice job. Could you try do this with some brazilians sluts? :feelsaww:
Got links to websites where brazilian whores advertise? And what app do they use most in brazi - telegra, viber, whatsapp?

Got links to websites where brazilian whores advertise? And what app do they use most in brazi - telegra, viber, whatsapp?
This whore website is the most popular in Brazil: fatalmodel.com.br and the common message app here is whatsapp

Users who are viewing this thread

• kaan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back