Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 20yr Asian slut, postop mtf tranny, 2 Pinoy trannies and a Pinoy slut get stood up at bars/apartments, waste money on transport

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This 20 year old Asian slut is a uni student in this Aussie capital city. Her bio said she's new to Australia, and immediately offered to by chad's tour guide. I asked her out for a drink. She caught an uber from her uni residence to a popular tourist attraction that same night at 9pm. Told her she looked like shit and she rang twice then I blocked her.
20 year Asian slut takes uber to meet chad for drinks in Australia

I sent this 32 year old Pinoy slut to a random condo apartment in Manila for a hookup with chad. While it was waiting for chad to come out form the lobby, the slut was getting stared at by this security guard and she was saying on voice and video call please hurry :feelskek: She wasted money on a grab taxi.
32 year old Pinoy slut travels to chads condo for hookup wastes money on transport

Then I sent this post-op MTF tranny to a bar in Australia, it caught the bus and waited at the bar for around 15 minutes. I sent it a hospital bed snap pic then a pib bull attacked me excuse. Unfortunately, it just screenshotted the conversation and rang once and didn't give the reaction I was hoping for
Post op mtf tranny takes bus to get stood up at bar in Australia

Then I sent this Pinoy tranny freak to chad's condo tower, making it waste money on transport. When it arrived, its phone battery was nearly dead lol. It rang 5 times and then I blocked it.
Mtf pinoy tranny travels to chads condo wastes money on transport its battery goes flat lol

And I sent this Pinoy tranny to the same condo block. It video called as it was waiting in its car in the condo parking lot. I just blocked it, no explanation.
Pinoy tranny travels to chads condo wastes money on grab taxi

I'm standing up a 24 year old Aussie psychologist in Melbourne right now, she's on her way to a bar as I type this. I'll post that in an hour or so.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

every time you post a redditor cries
Trigglypuff - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Last edited:
I'm currently holding my laugh :feelshaha:

Then I sent this post-op MTF tranny to a bar in Australia, it caught the bus and waited at the bar for around 15 minutes. I sent it a hospital bed snap pic then a pib bull attacked me excuse. Unfortunately, it just screenshotted the conversation and rang once and didn't give the reaction I was hoping for
Post op mtf tranny takes bus to get stood up at bar in Australia
ROFL :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back