Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CHADFISH: END OF THE DAY WITH 29 LIKES AND GHOSTING 2 FOIDS.

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
FINISHING THE DAY WITH 29 LIKES AND GHOSTING 2 FOIDS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I HOPE I GET BETTER ON MY SOCIAL SKILLS TO MAKING THEM WASTING MORE TIME AND MONEY, AND MAYBE SEND ME SOME NUDES :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I THINK I WILL TRY TO TALK AGAIN WITH THESE 2 FOIDS , TO SEE HOW IT GOES :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL

Screenshot 27

why do u have tinder

chadfish is an art and clearly I'm not an artist. I tried this many times and failed. I guess it's true that whore toilets can detect my personality behind those pictures of @Knajjd and salludon with their ultimatemegaincelradar10000 :bluepill::cryfeels:

chadfish is an art and clearly I'm not an artist. I tried this many times and failed. I guess it's true that whore toilets can detect my personality behind those pictures of @Knajjd and salludon with their ultimatemegaincelradar10000 :bluepill::cryfeels:
TRUE, I MEAN, I STARTED CHADFISHING YESTERDAY I'M STILL VERY BAD, MY SOCIAL SKILLS SUCKS AND SOME FOIDS CAN DETECT THIS VERY EASY.

Based chadfishcel. For me it would be only ropefuel

Based chadfishcel. For me it would be only ropefuel
I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS :feelskek:
THE ONLY THING THAT STILL WORKING IS THE PROFILE, THE PHOTOS AND THE BIO LOOKS VERY REAL. THAT'S THE MAIN REASON THAT IS ATTRACTING SO MANY FOIDS.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TALK WITH THEM, I MESSED UP A LOT :fuk:

I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS :feelskek:
THE ONLY THING THAT STILL WORKING IS THE PROFILE, THE PHOTOS AND THE BIO LOOKS VERY REAL. THAT'S THE MAIN REASON THAT IS ATTRACTING SO MANY FOIDS.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TALK WITH THEM, I MESSED UP A LOT :fuk:
Even better. Chadfish without decent social skills has a huge blackpill content potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back