Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 20yr old Pinoy slut travels 26 minutes to chad's condo, wastes money on a grab taxi: "I came all the way and you're playing with me now?"

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm chadfishing on a Pinoy dating app. Most of these cunts are massage sluts, hookers, "tour guides" or single mothers looking to secure a white betabux. Well I offered this 20 year old Pinoy cunt $300 cash if she came over to fuck. I spoofed my GPS location to a random condo and she got a taxi there. She travelled 26 minutes.
She arrived at the condo complex and started asking what tower I was in. She video called and I got my screenshot and send her the you look ugly excuse. Then she said: "are you playing with me? I came all the way here and you're playing with me now?" Then I blocked her. I hope she enjoyed wasting her evening and wasting money on a grab taxi :feelskek:
20 year old Pinoy slut travels 26 minutes to chads condo for a fuck session wastes money on

As for the Tinder verification guide, still working on it. I'm having problems moving screenshots from the emulator USB boot to my windows operating system. The AI virtual camera causes the emulator to crash and any recent screenshots to not save to the USB.
Here's my verified chadfish profile which I've been using to stand up Kenyan sluts. I stood up 4 on the weekend and I have another 7 arranged for the next few days. I'll post them when I get around to censoring them.
Screenshot 20240310 040507 exif purged

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

This is god's work

Good work as always

JFL at the Noodlewhore, for thinking she has a chance with white Chad

Absolutely BASED

Based as usual.

"Do you have condoms ?"
"Yes i'll buy"
"Get large ones please"

:feelskek:

"Do you have condoms ?"
"Yes i'll buy"
"Get large ones please"

:feelskek:
It's funny because sluts ask how big my chad cock is, so I sent them a massive cock pic from reddit - it's like 10 inches long
They always go omg so big,, you'll hurt me :feelskek:

You need to learn me how to make good fake profile, i would love to do that to women in my country

Why do you play with asians? The targets really should be westerners

It's funny because sluts ask how big my chad cock is, so I sent them a massive cock pic from reddit - it's like 10 inches long
They always go omg so big,, you'll hurt me :feelskek:
You'll defo hurt them.. but in another way :feelskek:

Why do you play with asians? The targets really should be westerners
He said he's 178cm(=only 5'10) on his profile so it won't attract any white foids.

Would be intresting to see would this work if a guy was white normie. :feelswhere:
It s brutal how easy Chads have it , suicidepill :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I look forward to your tremendous guide. I would love to learn your ways. You are simply the best. Others say you're good but they're wrong. You're the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back