Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfish: get foids fined

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Here's a second better plan that has a high chance of working out (deleted the first one due to legal issues in some countries)

in some countries there might be covid rules that you can get fined for for example you can't meet up in public.
so chadfish a couple of foids in 1 place and then call the cops so they get fined for a public gathering
if they try to explain to the cops that they are waiting for a chad the policeman will just think they're making it up and fine their asses

I might try to do the second one, if i do i'll post the results

Last edited:
This is foolishness. @BlkPillPres was banned for suggesting such a thing, because this is very illegal and deadly.

For most young people Chadvid-19 is like getting a cold. The mortality rate is very low.

Sounds decent on paper but doubt it would work

sounds but this thread is probably gonna get deleted lol

This is foolishness. @BlkPillPres was banned for suggesting such a thing, because this is very illegal and deadly.
what is illegal about this exactly?

It's "mean", sure. But catfishing isn't illegal no?

sounds but this thread is probably gonna get deleted lol
deleted the first part,

might be kinda illegal due to endangering lives and shit, unfortunately holes are considered human beings legally

The original body of text suggested that we bring women together in the hopes that they contract the coronavirus.

But even changing the body of text, the risk is still the same. You can try and cover it up with "We don't want them to catch coronavirus but maybe they'll just get fined," but it doesn't matter. You're still trying to convince people to gather.

The original body of text suggested that we bring women together in the hopes that they contract the coronavirus.

But even changing the body of text, the risk is still the same. You can try and cover it up with "We don't want them to catch coronavirus but maybe they'll just get fined," but it doesn't matter. You're still trying to convince people to gather.
I guess lol.

These threads are kinda funny though, at least just the theory behind them. I wouldn't recommend trying it though OP, seems risky for just a chance to troll tbh

I guess lol.

These threads are kinda funny though, at least just the theory behind them. I wouldn't recommend trying it though OP, seems risky for just a chance to troll tbh

Here's the thing though, threads like this will get this site deleted. I'm not asking you to care about the women. I'm asking you to care about this site.

Op do it op do it op do it cuck thread responses

Here's the thing though, threads like this will get this site deleted. I'm not asking you to care about the women. I'm asking you to care about this site.
you have a point tbh. Seriously, you do.

They'll just get their beta orbiters/patreon piggies to foot the bill. Stop wasting your time, foids win you lose.

gotta be careful to use a burner/payphone and not leave fingerprints when you are calling the cops on them

Do it then delete all evidence

Tell us what happend

Sounds good bro tell us how it was

JFL no I got banned for suggesting that incels try to help COVID to mutate to reduce the chances of it being cured

What OP is suggesting is completely legal because ITS THEM breaking the law to "get some dick"

By your logic the people who were talking about "storming Area 51" and telling people to raid it were commiting a crime, no they weren't, telling someone that an opportunity to do something illegal exists and suggesting that they do it IS NOT A CRIME because its up to that individual TO NOT BE A CRIMINAL

Of course I'm not surprised its you saying some moralfag nonsense once again

@Bourbon, I advise that you use a burner phone and a vpn on the phone that you message these women with just incase, better safe than sorry

Talk to 5 different foids from the same area. Tell all of them to meet you at the same spot. Once all 5 of them arrive at the spot, call their phones (one by one). Tell them they all got catfished. Hopefully the women will look around at each other and realize all of them got tricked by the same guy.

JFL no I got banned for suggesting that incels try to help COVID to mutate to reduce the chances of it being cured

What OP is suggesting is completely legal because ITS THEM breaking the law to "get some dick"

By your logic the people who were talking about "storming Area 51" and telling people to raid it were commiting a crime, no they weren't, telling someone that an opportunity to do something illegal exists and suggesting that they do it IS NOT A CRIME because its up to that individual TO NOT BE A CRIMINAL

@Bourbon, I advise that you use a burner phone and a vpn on the phone that you message these women with just incase, better safe than sorry

You suggested we mutate the virus in the afflicted. You suggested we find the sick and keep them from getting better. So what OP is suggesting is even worse. Taking the healthy and trying to make them sick.

Furthermore, the movement to raid Area 51 was taken seriously.

Furthermore yet, if people want this forum to stick around, they need to use their brains and not say stupid things. You know who our host is. We're a target.

Depends on country I guess and the current rules. But sure. Try it. I mean why not. Shallow cunts are shallow cunts. No sympathy for them. They wouldn't have any for us. Even if we were expiring from a terminal illness in excruciating pain. Instead they would laugh.
tbh

CUCK

CUCK

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: how do you even do that

You suggested we mutate the virus in the afflicted. You suggested we find the sick and keep them from getting better. So what OP is suggesting is even worse. Taking the healthy and trying to make them sick.

You'd make a terrible lawyer, OP is just trying to Chadfish women and prank them, no different than what @Catfishman does, its the women that have to be aware of their situation

He isn't even saying anything about getting them sick, he's trying to get them fined, at best they could maybe charge him with entrapment by trying to get these women to commit a crime, and likely not even that

For example, if I catfish a woman to meet up in a known dangerous area and she gets raped, that's not my problem, I'm not legally responsible for her being so thirsty for Chad dick that she doesn't give a fuck about her surroundings and doesn't question if its safe

Furthermore, the movement to raid Area 51 was taken seriously.

I never said otherwise, the people who attempted to do it were taken seriously, nothing serious can be directed towards the people who suggested it

Furthermore yet, if people want this forum to stick around, they need to use their brains and not say stupid things. You know who our host is. We're a target.

Doesn't matter, I know for guys like you who are complacent blue pillers, being able to come on this forum everyday to bask in how shitty your life is, is "good enough" for you, but I plan to have a life outside of this forum, if this forum ceases to exist, it makes no difference to me because this forum isn't my "cope", its a pass time, it would be like a TV show I like getting cancelled, but for guys like you its more than that because you are too fucking content with mediocrity, so you'd see losing this forum as "a loss"

Guess what, someone will just start a new forum on the deep web and we'll all just use Tor browsers to login in talk, it will be no different, IRONICALLY it would be better actually, because the "scary aspect" of the "deep web" would keep a lot of normies away, it would make us more anonymous and now we could actually speak freely, and it would be way harder to take down

Last edited:
You'd make a terrible lawyer, OP is just trying to Chadfish women and prank them, no different than what @Catfishman does, its the women that have to be aware of their situation

He isn't even saying anything about getting them sick, he's trying to get them fined, at best they could maybe charge him with entrapment by trying to get these women to commit a crime, and likely not even that

For example, if I catfish a woman to meet up in a known dangerous area and she gets raped, that's not my problem, I'm not legally responsible for her being so thirsty for Chad dick that she doesn't give a fuck about her surroundings and doesn't question if its safe

I never said otherwise, the people who attempted to do it were taken seriously, nothing serious can be directed towards the people who suggested it

Doesn't matter, I know for guys like you who are complacent blue pillers, being able to come on this forum everyday to bask in how shitty your life is, is "good enough" for you, but I plan to have a life outside of this forum, if this forum ceases to exist, it makes no difference to me because this forum isn't my "cope", its a pass time, it would be like a TV show I like getting cancelled, but for guys like you its more than that because you are too fucking content with mediocrity, so you'd see losing this forum as "a loss"

Guess what, someone will just start a new forum on the deep web and we'll all just use Tor browsers to login in talk, it will be no different, IRONICALLY it would be better actually, because the "scary aspect" of the "deep web" would keep a lot of normies away, it would make us more anonymous and now we could actually speak freely, and it would be way harder to take down
@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

based, godspeed.

Did you see the original title and post body? He wanted to get women infected, not just fined.

But there was. They said don't go, don't try and make people go, the authorities were no more lenient on people who were like "People should go, I may or may not go."

Did you see the original title and post body? He wanted to get women infected, not just fined.

No I can't see the original and that's the point, nothing illegal is currently stated

But there was. They said don't go, don't try and make people go, the authorities were no more lenient on people who were like "People should go, I may or may not go."

I never heard of any arrests, and that was a damn risk to national security and nobody really got in trouble for suggesting it, so you really think anything is going to happen for something as mundane as getting whores thirsty for Chad fined?

I doubt it, these women should know to stay home

No I can't see the original and that's the point, nothing illegal is currently stated

But it was stated, I said what was originally stated in it is illegal and deadly. And just editing the post doesn't necessarily make the post okay. It's not like the original post was never made.

I never heard of any arrests, and that was a damn risk to national security and nobody really got in trouble for suggesting it, so you really think anything is going to happen for something as mundane as getting whores thirsty for Chad fined?

I doubt it, these women should know to stay home

Trying to get them infected will. If they know someone means to get people infected, that intent alone is enough to get authorities involved. Case in point, they just came after a white nationalist group for trying to do this. Just for intending to do this. Violent crime is not something to look for loopholes in.

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

He's wrong, you could be sued by the victim, their family, or criminally charged. Most statue law is very general and can be interpreted by the courts at will. Legislation provides a general overview for judges to operate in, but ultimately lets their interpretation preside. I can't say for sure as this isn't a precedent, but I would not doubt if one could be charged with manslaughter (10 year sentence) for chad-fishing a women to a place where she gets killed.

At the very least you could be sued for Malice under tort law. """Malice is defined as “a specific intent by the defendant to cause substantial bodily injury or harm to the claimant” (8). " """

If the victim or their family can prove you were intentionally trying to bring harm through Chadfishing (which by itself is an illegal act), you certainly could be sued.

Trying to get them infected will. If they know someone means to get people infected, that intent alone is enough to get authorities involved

They don't know anything, you are the one inferring it, that's the point, the problem doesn't exist unless a moralfag like you points it out, you are using circular reasoning - "He's going to get in trouble because I'm going to point out why he should get in trouble"

JFL

The post was edited (allegedly), so only your memory, your testimony even indicates otherwise (I'm sure there is some residual data still, but it won't stay on the server forever), so that begs the question, why are you saying anything?

@Bourbon
This is exactly what I talked about in my thread, this is why you don't give out personal information on this site, and if you have a psyop planned you don't even mention it, you go to an anonymous site with a vpn and mention it in a community of like minded people, not here

Most of the users on this site are normies who have deluded themselves into thinking they are black pillers, they will flip on you not even for their own sake, but merely for the sake of "feeling good about themselves" or having others think of them as "good people"

Like I said in my thread, many actually still think of themselves as "one of them" whether they acknowledge it or not, they still see themselves as a normie and they will operate based on that belief, you cannot trust anyone on this site

Last edited:
They don't know anything, you are the one inferring it, that's the point, the problem doesn't exist unless a moralfag like you points it out, you are using circular reasoning - "He's going to get in trouble because I'm going to point out why he should get in trouble"

JFL

The post was edited (allegedly), so only your memory, your testimony even indicates otherwise, so that begs the question, why are you saying anything?

@Bourbon
This is exactly what I talked about in my thread, this is why you don't give out personal information on this site, and if you have a psyop planned you don't even mention it, you go to an anonymous site with a vpn and mention it in a community of like minded people, not here

Most of the users on this site are normies who have deluded themselves into thinking they are black pillers, they will flip on you not even for their own sake, but merely for the sake of "feeling good about themselves"

The post was edited factually. Me staying mum doesn't change that. If authorities did have cause to investigate actual efforts on this forum to hurt people, and then those posts were all edited to look nice, the authorities wouldn't give up just because the posts were edited.

Also, edits stay in the system, so if a warrant was called for there'd be nothing we could do.

Also, edits stay in the system, so if a warrant was called for there'd be nothing we could do.

I know, I edited my post likely as you were typing this up, I mentioned it, that data doesn't stay there forever, before authorities even caught on to something like this at such a crucial time where there's more important shit to worry about, that data would likely be gone

If I edit a post 1000 times all 1000 iterations aren't going to be on the server for month lol, that would be a waste of space, poor data management, who knows maybe the forum is coded to be that shitty, but I doubt it, the framework used to make sites like this usually have default "embedded rules", there's essential data and non-essential data, and an edit being stored for more than a week makes no sense at all

Unless this forum is literally a honey pot, which is why I advise @Bourbon to not bring up good ideas like this in public lol

I know, I edited my post likely as you were typing this up, I mentioned it, that data doesn't stay there forever, before authorities even caught on to something like this at such a crucial time where there's more important shit to worry about, that data would likely be gone

If I edit a post 1000 times all 1000 iterations aren't going to be on the server for month lol, that would be a waste of space, poor data management, who knows maybe the forum is coded to be that shitty, but I doubt it, the framework used to make sites like this usually have default "embedded rules", there's essential data and non-essential data, and an edit being stored for more than a week makes no sense at all

Unless this forum is literally a honey pot, which is why I advise @Bourbon to not bring up good ideas like this in public lol

But the mods would know, and the mods aren't going to protect us because the mods believe in this place staying clean. If you knowingly bring heat on this forum, it won't even come to the cops getting involved. They'll ban you first with extreme prejudice. That's what happened to @Doug. I don't think the mods are gonna protect @Doug if someday the cops do come looking for information.

But the mods would know, and the mods aren't going to protect us because the mods believe in this place staying clean

Know how?

If the edit data gets deleted a week in, and OP gets contacted by authorities 2 weeks after that week, how would they "know", again unless this forum is literally a honey pot it would not matter, the data would be gone

I don't think the mods are gonna protect @Doug if someday the cops do come looking for information.

There's nothing to protect anyone from if the data no longer exists, they could comply fully with the law and it would not make a difference

Last edited:
Know how?

If the edit data gets deleted a week in, and OP gets contacted by authorities 2 weeks after that week, how would they "know", again unless this forum is literally a honey pot it would not matter, the data would be gone

There's nothing to protect anyone from if the data no longer exists, they could comply fully with the law and it would not make a difference

Aren't the mods witness to that data? They can testify to what it says?

Based but it's too much work tbh

Could work, but it's a lot of work and I doubt it would have a great chance of success.

Aren't the mods witness to that data? They can testify to what it says?

So the mods have a screen up as we speak that is displaying the data for deleted and edited posts by SPECIFICALLY @Bourbon, that's what you're telling me?

How did they witness anything unless they are watching it at the moment (before the edit) or observing it after the fact?

Do the mods take daily shifts to comb through deleted and edited posts?

JFL you are making this forum sound like it literally is a honey pot, they didn't witness anything, in the same sense that someones ISP didn't witness them download CP as they aren't actively screening for it, that's why the ISP is never held liable for such things, they have to first be contacted by officials and requested to give up the data, but they aren't legally responsible to take the initiative and spy on the traffic of their users and tell the police on them

You saying that the mods are witnesses and have to testify is like saying the ISP of a child predator who downloads child porn are liable for his downloads and have to testify. They aren't liable, the ISP will have to submit the records of data they have when requested but that's it, and the difference is ISP's store data for a LONG TIME, this forum doesn't (unless its a honey pot)

Now I'm done arguing this, this is pointless, were going so deep into a hypothetical and its obvious OP didn't do anything illegal, a crappy lawyer could even get him off of any possible charges and that's assuming governments have the time to process such mundane shit as whores trying ot get laid getting sick because they didn't give a fuck about other people getting sick and spreading the virus

I don't see that happening right now at such a crucial time, drug runners are more active now since they think people are distracted so resources are likely being focused on more urgent things like that, also terrorism, it takes one sick terrorist to just go around spreading it on purpose rather than strapping a bomb to himself, there's so much more shit going on right now for law enforcement to waste their resources on this

So I'm done now, there's no point continuing this any further I'd just be repeating myself

So the mods have a screen up as we speak that is displaying the data for deleted and edited posts by SPECIFICALLY @Bourbon, that's what you're telling me?

How did they witness anything unless they are watching it at the moment (before the edit) or observing it after the fact?

Do the mods take daily shifts to comb through deleted and edited posts?

JFL you are making this forum sound like it literally is a honey pot, they didn't witness anything, in the same sense that someones ISP didn't witness them download CP as they aren't actively screening for it, that's why the ISP is never held liable for such things, they have to first be contacted by officials and requested to give up the data, but they aren't legally responsible to take the initiative and spy on the traffic of their users and tell the police on them

You saying that the mods are witnesses and have to testify is like saying the ISP of a child predator who downloads child porn are liable for his downloads and have to testify. They aren't liable, the ISP will have to submit the records of data they have when requested but that's it, and the difference is ISP's store data for a LONG TIME, this forum doesn't (unless its a honey pot)

Now I'm done arguing this, this is pointless, were going so deep into a hypothetical and its obvious OP didn't do anything illegal, a crappy lawyer could even get him off of any possible charges and that's assuming governments have the time to process such mundane shit as whores trying ot get laid getting sick because they didn't give a fuck about other people getting sick and spreading the virus

I don't see that happening right now at such a crucial time, drug runners are more active now since they think people are distracted so resources are likely being focused on more urgent things like that, also terrorism, it takes one sick terrorist to just go around spreading it on purpose rather than strapping a bomb to himself, there's so much more shit going on right now for law enforcement to waste their resources on this

So I'm done now, there's no point continuing this any further I'd just be repeating myself

In the event that the ISP only wanted to cooperate as far as they were legally obligated. They went after those white nationalists for very little more than what's in this thread. They technically hadn't done the crimes they were intending to do yet, but the intention was enough to involve authorities.

It won’t work. They’ll just fuk the cop to get out of it

He's wrong, you could be sued by the victim, their family, or criminally charged. Most statue law is very general and can be interpreted by the courts at will. Legislation provides a general overview for judges to operate in, but ultimately lets their interpretation preside. I can't say for sure as this isn't a precedent, but I would not doubt if one could be charged with manslaughter (10 year sentence) for chad-fishing a women to a place where she gets killed.

At the very least you could be sued for Malice under tort law. """Malice is defined as “a specific intent by the defendant to cause substantial bodily injury or harm to the claimant” (8). " """

If the victim or their family can prove you were intentionally trying to bring harm through Chadfishing (which by itself is an illegal act), you certainly could be sued.
Yea I thought that might be the case. Its hard to believe you couldn't be held responsible for telling them to meet somewhere dangerous.

One of the most beautiful ideas I've ever heard. OP you are a God for thinking of this.

Also make sure the foids are overweight smokers so they have a better chance to die from virus if they get it (in Call of Duty:Warzone)

You would have to call the cops and have them show up before the foids could get to the location which would probably seem a bit suspicious seeing as they basically came for nothing