Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW chadfish made roastie put her panties inside her pussy and pull it out like a clown sleeve

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl chad can litterly make them do anything :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab:

IMG 0662
IMG E0658 LI 2

while normies on tinder are working on their one line opener to get the girl to reply back, chad is here doing this

https://tenor.com/view/magician-pulling-scarves-scarf-from-mouth-magic-magic-trick-gif-12277255

Last edited:
Whisper in hER EaR. Disgusting whore.

This will be some hell-halfbreed spawns mother, what a fucking whore.

:feels::blackpill::feels::blackpill:
It's not true!!! It cant be!!! M'lady would never stop that low

I'm usually against this sort of thing. But God was this hilarious to watch.

wtf man thats disgusting

jfl at browsing incels on work lmao. what did you expect from the title. low iq but i fixed it

I'm not sexually attracted to vaginas. I like faces and veloptousness more (women ofc, not homo).

Pictures are it didn't happen.

It happened! Lol.

at this point you're living partly like chad. Chadfishing should've been made illegal by now.
Yes, I'm envious of your chadfishing success.

women are so mentally ill they'd probably get turned on from being called a whore
dude every girl i talk to, i call them my sluts/whores and they love it. I swear i need to record voice calls. everyone would get blackpilled into oblivion

If I were a roastie, I would do that all the time with all kinds of objects tbh.

I remember how I was 30 and tried ascending for the last time. I spent hours thinking about how I could write a good opener text. Something intelligent and funny that wouldn't give her the feeling that I am all about sex. Back then I really wanted to found a family and be a father - be a good, responsible dude looking after his family and taking care of them. I think if I had seen this shit back then I would have fucking cried but now I don't have any feelings anymore.

this thing will be someone's wife jfl at west

I remember how I was 30 and tried ascending for the last time. I spent hours thinking about how I could write a good opener text. Something intelligent and funny that wouldn't give her the feeling that I am all about sex. I think if I had seen this shit back then I would have fucking cried but now I don't have any feelings anymore.
Only being direct works. If she thinks you're attractive enough, she will select you.

The degeneracy of modern western females knows no bounds. You should be sending all of that stuff to her parents.

Ew, what the fuck? I got hard tbh.

Dude, let her film herself taking a shit haha. As a joke haha, that would be so funny. :forcedsmile:

Only being direct works. If she thinks you're attractive enough, she will select you

With my own picture I could write to thousands of women without a single response. Even 50 ton landwhales wouldn't reply.

Don’t worry lurking normies! Your sisters, mothers, girlfriends, and future wives and daughters are all the exceptions to the rule. Definitely.

Just raise her right bro!

Wow, this is just fucking sad. Foids are willing to do anything Chad tells them, yet foids claim to be independant and don't need a man. But then again they are the meme sex for a reason. As for the video I ain't watching it, I just needed to read the thread and the fact there's a video of this woman is doing something so grotesque surely confirms that Chads can manipulate women into doing anything.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Chadfishing will destroy your soul. You should stop while you're ahead.

Wow, this is just fucking sad. Foids are willing to do anything Chad tells them, yet foids claim to be independant and don't need a man. But then again they are the meme sex for a reason. As for the video I ain't watching it, I just needed to read the thread and the fact there's a video of this woman is doing something so grotesque surely confirms that Chads can manipulate women into doing anything.

The video isn't grotesque at all.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Chadfishing will destroy your soul. You should stop while you're ahead.

The video isn't grotesque at all.
what do you mean by that, i have no soul

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: Bluepillers: 152)

Bluepillers

These posts are too legendary

can’t believe you didn’t tell her to have it in her anus, cuck

hi IT. This is what the females that u orbit are doing for chad.

This needs to be the new standard request Chadfish accounts make of foids when asking for nudes. We need to be getting as many women as possible to do this to give further support for the blackpill.

The power of your facial structure.

She'd never do this for an ethnic man.

dude every girl i talk to, i call them my sluts/whores and they love it. I swear i need to record voice calls. everyone would get blackpilled into oblivion
your threads already are massive blackpill bombs, i cant imagine them getting any worse
i'd probably just rope on the spot if they did

Normies pay for such clips. No shit

Chad = godmode

I always wanted to Chadfish but am to lazy to do it.

Normies pay for such clips. No shit
Chad = godmode
Chad can literally make a foid do whatever the fuck he pleases.
meanwhile sub-8 men resort to betabuxxing whores to fill their fetishes and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back