Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW chadfish made roastie put her panties inside her pussy and pull it out like a clown sleeve

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I don't understand the shock. It's like most people who post here still haven't accepted what women are like. Women will do almost anything for Chad, it's that simple.

Why don't you send this picture to her family and friends?

Normies pay for such clips. No shit

Chad = godmode

true. Cucks pay 1000s of dollar for hoes premium. Meanwhile chad gets like free nudes from 30 girls and doesn’t even fuck them cuz they are too boring and goes and fucks different girl

Did video get deleted?

I always wanted to Chadfish but am to lazy to do it.
It's also illegal and if Stacy wants revenge you could be in trouble. But The adrenaline rush I get just by watching other people do it is fucking insane, chadfishing must be so empowering.

Yeah I'm going to bed.

haha pushing the boundaries. these sluts will do anything for chad

If I were a roastie, I would do that all the time with all kinds of objects tbh.

Except for the penis of any sub-6'2 men. Foids would rather fuck a cucumber than a manlet.

i know chad can get the whores to do pretty much anything but damn its a small shock seeing it in that pic fuck........ THIS LIFE IS SUCH SHIT

It's also illegal and if Stacy wants revenge you could be in trouble. But The adrenaline rush I get just by watching other people do it is fucking insane, chadfishing must be so empowering.

It's nice to get some female attention for a change.

It's illegal?

This thread is a hilarious read. You, sir, are a genius

I hate these hoes. But not as bad as that one foid that put a spray can up her ass.

Wtf is wrong with her pussy? Why does it look like that? It doesn't even look roastie I legit just see a slit.

Wtf is wrong with her pussy? Why does it look like that? It doesn't even look roastie I legit just see a slit.

Shouldn't the ideal hole look like a tidy slit, though? Isn't it good it doesn't look roastie

Shouldn't the ideal hole look like a tidy slit, though? Isn't it good it doesn't look roastie
Yeah, but that's the title of the thread
even then you can't even see clit

Where did you find that foid
if you remember that website isanyoneup back in 2011 the owner Hunter Moore made some single mother thot named destiny put random things up her ass. She became known as "butthole girl"

wonder if a chad asked her to put a loaded gun in her pussy and pull the trigger would she do it i reckon the whore would

lol

at least I can live out my fetishes through chadfish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back