Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chads are more blackpilled

digitalsociety

digitalsociety

Greycel
A lot of people would stop being blackpilled if they even had a woman friend. I've seen it happen all the time, you think you are special but you would jump ship if you even had a one percent chance of getting laid. The only truly blackpilled people are chads that lost all their looks.

Some of the most blackpilled people are former low tier guys who after puberty or surgery ascended hard

The average Chad is definitely more blackpilled than the average incel, given that most irl incels are incels in denial

The average Chad is definitely more blackpilled than the average incel, given that most irl incels are incels in denial
Completely agree I see it in real life and online. Some 30 year old virgin posting on reddit about improving his personality when he should've came here.

Some of the most blackpilled people are former low tier guys who after puberty or surgery ascended hard
I'm planning to become the latter when I've a lot of money saved up. Won't un-blackpill me in the slightest.

You think Jeremy ''Anything is Possible!'' Meeks is more blackpilled than an incel? JFL.

You think Jeremy ''Anything is Possible!'' Meeks is more blackpilled than an incel? JFL.
Cherry picking, plus he’s half-nig so ofc he’ll be kinda dumb. Definitely a higher percentage of Chads are blackpilled compared to incels. Consider what foids are probably complementing them on the most.

I'm planning to become the latter when I've a lot of money saved up. Won't un-blackpill me in the slightest.
You have Chaddam potential?

Mogs me lol. I don’t think surgery could do much for me considering my eye area is fucked and that’s very difficult to fix. Also, I don’t just have bad features, I’m asymmetrical as fuck too :feelsrope:

You have Chaddam potential?
Well, I guess with a shit ton of surgeries I can get to maybe a chadlite. My facial structure and height are not chaddam potential.

considering my eye area is fucked and that’s very difficult to fix
Could you elaborate? Afaik there's eye shape surgeries too, though idk how safe they are.

I’m asymmetrical as fuck too :feelsrope:
Again can't that be fixed or at least made a little better?

Chad lives in bluepill, he is himself and girls like him, he has no reason to believe otherwise, and it’s not like he hangs around incels so he doesn’t even have opportunity to view lookism/blackpill