Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I exist because my subhuman parents have a "positive mindset"

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
They brought me to this nightmarish existence because they thought I would be LE HAPPY even though I'm a short recessed subhuman, they lie to themselves and me when they tell me I'm a "handsome young man." They just think I need to "try harder bro!" and have a "positive mindset bro!"
My mother even tells me to read that book "The Secret" which tells people that if you bluepill yourself enough you can be or have anything you want bro! They're both religious retards who believe in muh God and other stupid bullshit like that.
If even one of them was blackpilled they wouldn't have brought me here, they would spare me from all of this suffering.

My mother even tells me to read that book "The Secret" which tells people that if you bluepill yourself enough you can be or have anything you want bro!
I thought that was a thing only my mom did holy fuck :feelshaha: That bluepilled manifestation book wasn't the reason she has green eyes or why she was physically attractive to the opposite gender and yet she believes that shit.

Last edited:

I thought that was a thing only my mom did holy fuck :feelshaha: That bluepilled manifestation book didn't give her green eyes or make her physically attractive to the opposite gender and yet she believes that shit.
You just have to think positively enough and your eyes will change color and your bone structure will change bro! :soy:

You just have to think positively enough and your eyes will change color and your bone structure will change bro! :soy:
I edited my post what I was trying to say was that her genes gave her an attractive face and a 3% eyecolor not that manifestation book

I edited my post what I was trying to say was that her genes gave her an attractive face and a 3% eyecolor not that manifestation book
I knew what you were trying to say I was just mocking bluepillers lol

the universal language of normies is denial and delusion

having children if u have bad genes is evil

Your parents are delusional. Not everybody has a reason to have a positive mindset.

My parents knew it was over for me from the beginning. They never asked me if i ever had a gf, but my bluepilled relatives keep asking me that shit every single god damn time

positive mindset is peak cope and the epitome of 'ignorance is bliss'. they get upset when someone points out their bullshit and they call these people "negative". world isn't all rainbows and sunshine like all these niggas want to believe. toxic positivity niggas need to keep it to themselves