Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads are not nice

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
A- lot of users have said that chads are nice in the past and it's pure ragefuel. Chads usually don't bully, not because they're good but because they have no competition. Chad's life is so great that he doesn't even need to bully anyone to feel better and get higher status, this is why bullies are overwhelmingly normie. If chad lost his looks, he'd be as rotten as anyone else.

Incels are rats to chad, just because I don't go around squishing rats with my boot doesn't mean I like rats. This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

I never think they will be nice with us

chads havent been nice to me tbh

Of course. & people say different you say? Cucks!

Yes they are nice cus they have no competition but if you challenge them in anyways their true colors will show
and honestly chadlites are the worse they are super narcy and they enjoy putting other guys down in front of women for some reason cus they have something to prove unlike the true chads

Last edited:
Yes they are nice cus they have no competion but if you challneg them in anyways their true colors will show
and honestly chadlites are the worse they are super narcy and they enjoy putting other guys down in front of women for some reason cus they have something to prove unlike the true chads

Agreed. Chadlites are some of the most narcissistic creatures on this planet.

Any dominant organism will appear calm and peaceful because it doesn't display any agressive behavior, it only uses force when challenged.

Rightly said..

Fuck Chad worshipers

Chad dont need to be nice , he can do whatever his want and still being rewarded by women

Chads get the bullet