Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't nice guys and nice girls be together?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It would make sense for a nice girl to be attracted to a nice guy, however, this is not what happens in real life. Girls who are nice, friendly, outgoing, polite, and caring are not attracted to nice guys. Being nice to a nice girl won't make her into you romantically or sexually, they don't care if you are nice. They are chad only like the typical foid. Nice girls are not innocent, they are secretly whores. They will fuck chads behind closed doors as they friendzone the nice guys that pursue her.

a "nice" girl is either retarded one or a larper

Girls can't be nice, they are cruel by nature.

Reported for making such a retarded thread.

Actually, the "original" world is basically what we think of it now. The difference is that when we are young, to don't get unmotivated, they teach us about relationships, our soulmate and how if we were good guys, obedient and funny, we could get whatever we wanted. Making us believe that all of us can follow the way of the good guy.

Actually, the "original" world is basically what we think of it now. The difference is that when we are young, to don't get unmotivated, they teach us about relationships, our soulmate and how if we were good guys, obedient and funny, we could get whatever we wanted. Making us believe that all of us can follow the way of the good guy.

It's also just Boomers or even older generations who fail to realize that those ways simply don't work anymore because they got so complacent with how females were to be raised (i.e. pretty much not at all other than they deserve everything and men are to be blamed for everything).

Yes

Also women can behave however they want, nice, mean, bitchy, cunty, it’s all just “quirky” and they don’t lose smv

Nice man is seen as weak and foids and orbiters will even go out of their way to make them look bad (“nice guy” is a frequent way to make fun of men who are just regular dudes who don’t “game”)

If a "nice guy" is ugly, a "nice girl" won't be attracted to him. So they won't be together. Blackpill 101.

This shit is chess not checkers

There's no such thing as a nice foid

Women don’t care about personality that’s why.

"Nice" girls are an act. They are all bitchy and nasty to each other.

In my experience the "nicer" the girl is the more brutally barbaric her bf is.

Yes

Also women can behave however they want, nice, mean, bitchy, cunty, it’s all just “quirky” and they don’t lose smv

Nice man is seen as weak and foids and orbiters will even go out of their way to make them look bad (“nice guy” is a frequent way to make fun of men who are just regular dudes who don’t “game”)

Nice girls? Which nice girls? There's nice girls?

Nice guy is just another word for submissive, women wont like someone like that

Foids don`t care about personality

They only like thugs and bad boys, but will reject me cause I'm too nice, they'll go for these idiotic cavemen brain brutes but will turn me down cause I'm not like that.

There are no nice foids only cruel cunts.

It would make sense for a nice girl to be attracted to a nice guy, however, this is not what happens in real life. Girls who are nice, friendly, outgoing, polite, and caring are not attracted to nice guys. Being nice to a nice girl won't make her into you romantically or sexually, they don't care if you are nice. They are chad only like the typical foid. Nice girls are not innocent, they are secretly whores. They will fuck chads behind closed doors as they friendzone the nice guys that pursue her.
they might go for nice chad

Evolution, we are all animals. I wish it weren't so.

Women may seem nice, but as soon as they reject me or you they show they’re true nature, a nice woman would give you a chance.

girls will dump yo ass for any chad no matter how nice or good or wholesome your relationship was

NICE GIRLS...wanna be together with NICE CHADS...lmmaaoo

NICE GIRLS...wanna be together with NICE CHADS...lmmaaoo
If they find a bad boy chad, they’ll leave the good guy chad easily, Women prefer Violent and abusive relationships, also Nice Guy chads are rare too due to inflated egos.

In the game of life...the score is:

Chads 100...sub 5s. 0....llmaaooo

2 minute warning...ITS OVER

Girls definition of nice nerdy guys = nice chad with glasses
right....chads can masquerade as nerds...like a 1980s time frame of movies...or...SUPERMAN..Clark kent...lmmaaoo

Also I don’t understand the “just date a certain type of girl bro” mentality, Women all have the exact same taste in Men, at least Mens taste is somewhat varied, Women all want the exact same type of guys.

Asking out a Christian Woman, or Nerdy Woman will end in the exact same results as asking a Woman who’s not nerdy, or a Woman that’s a atheist, like it doesn’t matter they’re arbitrary personality traits.

What do you mean by this comment?
I mean that people don't act nice because they want to be around and mate with other nice people. Particularly women. They want to seem more socially desirable and build connections and secure a chad and resources. Men who act overly nice are basically dumb because he has to compete with other men to secure a mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back