Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads are now making onlyfans to get paid by foids for merely existing

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This guy added a onlyfans to his bio https://vm.tiktok.com/oP3ncU/

now the harems Of chads foid orbiters (300,000 in this case) will gladly pay A MONTHLY FEE just to Thank him for existing, and they get to message him and see more pics and probably send him nudes and vice versa. So chads getting paid (while he sleeps) to receive nudes from horny foids of all ages

And all this occurs as we rot in a stressful 9-5 wageslave Dead end job with Sexless loneliness afterwards... if we’re lucky to even be a wageslave. Chad doesn’t even have to get up from bed in the morning, foid orbiters paid him already.

Last edited:
and people on this forum say I shouldn't be upset about not being chad

ITS FUCKING OVER

are women really into that low test faggot?
probably lots of gaycels pay for his onlyfans
damn that faggot deserves to get raped by Tyrone until his sphincter explodes and he dies from internal bleeding

Ugh their lives must be so tough, getting worshipped for merely existing

I doubt its foids. Its mostly faggots doing this shit.

Believe me, if you’re normiecel, try gay dating apps and notice how even gay men will fuck anything.

Brutal.
@Zettacel

chads are obnoxious tbh

Indeed.
@Idotms

are women really into that low test faggot?
probably lots of gaycels pay for his onlyfans
most likely 50% or more of his fanbase are gay men
women usually don't pay for shit like this
although there have been cases of women going to male chad prostitutes and such

Wish they could get some acid rain on their face in gta 5.

Yeah that's defunitely a gaycel, or at least somebody who panders to them. Foids have easy access to IRL chads, which is why male prostitutes and strippers are always gay.

If you don't have an onlyfans you're volcel bro

This guy added a onlyfans to his bio https://vm.tiktok.com/oP3ncU/

now the harems Of chads foid orbiters (300,000 in this case) will gladly pay A MONTHLY FEE just to Thank him for existing, and they get to message him and see more pics and probably send him nudes and vice versa. So chads getting paid (while he sleeps) to receive nudes from horny foids of all ages

And all this occurs as we rot in a stressful 9-5 wageslave Dead end job with Sexless loneliness afterwards... if we’re lucky to even be a wageslave. Chad doesn’t even have to get up from bed in the morning, foid orbiters paid him already.
suifuel for blkpillprs and incelking

When I think of this man's future, I can only think of a future full of AIDS and medication

Hardly a chad. Groomed NTmaxxed tattoomaxxex normie with a PSL6 face

You mean paid by gay dudes

Seriously what is wrong with my generation.

Not even a click

Chad's and foids need to be purged, those cunts would not know hardship or isolation if it jumped up and fucked em in the ass.

Isn't he gay?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back