Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chads are such annoying pieces of shit

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
English is the only non-AP class I took this semester, and it's the only one that's filled with Chads and whores (since they're all dumb).
The class was split up into tables and the Chad table was overcrowded, so our sub asked a Chad and a Tyrone to move. They kept refusing to move and they wasted a good chunk of our class time. The teacher kept telling them to get up and move while they both sat there and said nothing. The whole class, except me, was amused by this and was snickering at them while they just sat there like this. Even after they moved.
tenor.gif

I've seen little children act more mature than these fucks, but my whole class of bitches and boys was so brain dead and sheeplike that they laughed in support of them.
I fucking hate how idiots like these can have such a good life, while a well-mannered and respectful kid like me has to suffer.
I hate Chads more than femoids.

Last edited:
Aren't you overrating them? Chads are not as common as for some classroom being filled with them.

Aren't you overrating them? Chads are not as common as for some classroom being filled with them.
There are a lot in my school, and this class seems to have a high percentage of them, but they're loud and make their presence known, so it feels like there are more.

I personally believe all Chads deserve to die.

Chads and whores (since they're all dumb).
Nice cope. Chads are smart, Chads are perfect. They don't take APs cause they don't have too, their looks will carry them their entire life. kek
I fucking hate how idiots like these can have such a good life, while a well-mannered and respectful kid like me has to suffer.
Calm down you are going to make us seem like r/iamverysmart or r/NiceGuys

This is just typical high school bullshit
The sheepish laugther in every class whenever some Chadlite says something out loud was always the most cringeworthy thing for me

There are a lot in my school, and this class seems to have a high percentage of them, but they're loud and make their presence known, so it feels like there are more.
Private school?

I feel for you man. Sometimes we barely learn anything in the lesson because the chads and tyrones messed about so much that the teacher gave up and made us do a sheet of questions in silence.

Spray that class with bullets OP.

Most people are pieces of shit dude, even disregarding looks. Men are scum, women are scum. Men would literally slit your throat just to have a CHANCE with some girl, and women won't even acknowledge your presence.

Nice cope. Chads are smart, Chads are perfect. They don't take APs cause they don't have too, their looks will carry them their entire life. kek
Nope. In my school they drink, smoke, do drugs, and fail classes. In terms other than looks, they're human garbage.

Nope. In my school they drink, smoke, do drugs, and fail classes. In terms other than looks, they're human garbage.
Lol than you are going to be in the biggest world of pain when you go to uni and get brain mogged by chads because uni is full of smart chads

if youre in highschool id take the opportunity to be low inhib as fuck and do whatever you want because youre living in a fantasy world that doesnt make shit when youre an adult.

if youre in highschool id take the opportunity to be low inhib as fuck and do whatever you want because youre living in a fantasy world that doesnt make shit when youre an adult.

This.

Even if you have legitimate incel tier looks, there are opportunities in high school with naive femoids who don't know their own worth yet. Take advantage of this OP.

This.

Even if you have legitimate incel tier looks, there are opportunities in high school with naive femoids who don't know their own worth yet. Take advantage of this OP.
EA532260 3A20 4470 8702 77F95975BF4D

5D145D8B 3E04 42CB 9D15 48343D022EED

Tbh you should be banned for the blue pill just because of that.

Personally, I think anyone can be an annoying piece of shit. There are even people on HERE who act like complete children, and take advantage of every moment to insult you for little to no reason. It's natural for males to try and find dominance over someone they perceive as a lesser being.

I don't see how thats bluepill, but I suppose it could be debated.
That is pretty bluepilled, saying incel tier males have some sort of chance in high school when hypergamy is through the roof in high school.

That is pretty bluepilled, saying incel tier males have some sort of chance in high school when hypergamy is through the roof in high school.

I reconsider my stance, things were a bit different when I was in high school. That was pre-social media. Now with shit like Tinder and Snapchat its fucking over.

I never meant you could get a Stacey either, I meant that you could maybe looksmatch with a 2/10 femoid.

I reconsider my stance, things were a bit different when I was in high school. That was pre-social media. Now with shit like Tinder and Snapchat its fucking over.
I was in that era as well (I'm 27) and it was still the same. I was abandoned in place of normies and Chad.

Lol than you are going to be in the biggest world of pain when you go to uni and get brain mogged by chads because uni is full of smart chads
Do they all take magic brain potion or some shit? :feelsgah:

This.

I dont think that will work...

English is the only non-AP class I took this semester, and it's the only one that's filled with Chads and whores (since they're all dumb).
The class was split up into tables and the Chad table was overcrowded, so our sub asked a Chad and a Tyrone to move. They kept refusing to move and they wasted a good chunk of our class time. The teacher kept telling them to get up and move while they both sat there and said nothing. The whole class, except me, was amused by this and was snickering at them while they just sat there like this. Even after they moved.
tenor.gif

I've seen little children act more mature than these fucks, but my whole class of bitches and boys was so brain dead and sheeplike that they laughed in support of them.
I hate Chads more than femoids.

Lol. A chad could fling horse shit at a teacher, and he'd recieve a slap on the wrist and then female attention for being so "funny tehehe". However if an incel were to do the same, he'd be expelled immediately, most likely taken to court, and be (further) ostracized by his community.

Not a PSL chad. Probably above average high school jock