Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads can satisfy/please your oneitis with MUCH MORE than just looks (Don't read if you're suicidal or close to roping this thread is BRUUUTAL)

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
WARNING: If you have a oneitis crush I suggest you refrain from reading this unless you want to end up ROPING by the end of this thread.

Do you really think you can compete with chad by trying to make up for it with LMS? Think again...

1. Chads have that alpha mentality...the cockiness and confidence mentality, due to the fact that they're bombarded with women and if a foid even dares to question him he can essily replace her with better looking options. So not only is Chad better looking than incels he's more CONFIDENT.

2. Chads already have higher STATUS than you. Who do you think has a more meaningful reputation? A normie with 23% body fat that's completely invisible to foids or a Chad that's been known by women to have slept with lots of women? Remember foids gossip alot and word spreads around, automatically giving Chad more STATUS than incels..

3. Chads are more likely to get promoted and given more opportunities to become rich than incels. If Jeremy Meeks was a normie would he still been freed from jail and been on reality TV shows and Fashionnova ads? So Chads also have MORE MONEY than Incels

4. This one is the NAIL IN THE COFFIN. Out of all things women are attracted to, women LOVE a man that is great in the bedroom, that is their NUMBER 1 priority when it comes to male selection. Sex is so important that your sex game can be a deal breaker of how good your relationship will be, how the woman will treat you and how much in love she'll be with you. Why do you think women stay in abusive and infidelity relationships? Women will overlook EVERYTHING for good dick. What does CHAD have? A better sex game than you will EVER HAVE. Chad has had so much experience with women he's done so much trial and error and he's so confident with sex that by the time your oneitis is in bed with Chad, she'll have 50 shaking orgasms and fall head over heels for him as she's had the sexual experience she'll NEVER get from incels.

Besides Chads being better looking than you, they're more CONFIDENT, have more STATUS, more MONEY AND BETTER SEX GAME than you'll ever have. ALL of these are additional big turnons to women ON TOP OF THE LOOKS HE HAS. So do you still want to compete or not?

By the time Chad is done with your oneitis, as an ugly/average man...you're left to pick up dinosaur bones from the juicy Thanksgiving meal. You're NOTHING compared to Chad, you're just an anthill trying to compete with Mount Everest and women will NEVER see you as anything more than a subhuman.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :f:

IT'S OVER FOR UGLY AND AVERAGE MEN .

Last edited:
Andrew wiles level iq

(google him:feelshmm:)

Chads can satisfy/please your oneitis with MUCH MORE than just looks

1. Chads have that alpha mentality
Most men do. They only get away with it if they got looks. So it's looks playing here.
If you don't have the looks, you just come off as a dick.

2. Chads already have higher STATUS than you.
Once again because of looks. Is Mark Zuckerberg a chad? He got high status. But put him next to a chad that on the same level as him with high status and tell me which one will please the girl more? Once again. Looks.

3. Chads are more likely to get promoted and given more opportunities to become rich than incels.
And it's not because of looks, right?

4. This one is the NAIL IN THE COFFIN. Out of all things women are attracted to, women LOVE a man that is great in the bedroom, that is their NUMBER 1 priority when it comes to male selection.
Which once again you're getting BECAUSE OF LOOKS.

X. IT'S OVER FOR UGLY AND AVERAGE MEN .
So in the end you admit it's literally down to looks and nothing more. I would've asked if you're playing as an idiot. Now I see that you're either one or trolling hard.

should be mandatory reading for every incel that still has a oneitis

mods, pin

Chads dont exist. All men are ugly. And no woman is truly attracted to a man. Women who fuck chad just have some kind of fetish, or are narcissistic.
Why do I get the feeling you're a foid infiltrator, something feels off.

Disagree about the sex thing. If a woman wants to be with you, it's hard to be so bad at sex itself that she cheats on you. She would first look into ways to improve the sex you have. Share her needs with you. She wouldn't give up that easily.

Chads dont exist. All men are ugly. And no woman is truly attracted to a man. Women who fuck chad just have some kind of fetish, or are narcissistic.
:feelswhat:

Chads dont exist. All men are ugly.

Sometimes it seems this way. I have a hard time seeing women as physically attracted to any man who isn't a young chad with flawless skin.

Cope

Disagree about the sex thing. If a woman wants to be with you, it's hard to be so bad at sex itself that she cheats on you. She would first look into ways to improve the sex you have. Share her needs with you. She wouldn't give up that easily.

Gigacope

Gotta give @pet4354 some kind of credit for coping strong and looking the other way. At least women rarely reveal to society other than their girlfriends and/or their gay male friends about their sexual resume and true superficial desires so if your oneitis is getting her back broken by Chad this very moment you wouldn't know. Keeping it on the DL prevents Nonchads from ROPING. This COPE is some very great purple pilled advice for anybody to protect themselves from roping JFL :lul::lul:

TERRACOPE. Why would a woman bother trying to work things out with a normie with 23% body fat AND bad dick when she has a whole entire Library of CHAD & CHADLITE options to choose from?

Last edited:
:soy:

Greath thread.Even if all those things are caused only by looks it shows i how many way ugliness can fuck your persona.I will add few.

1)Chad has a top tier genetic and does a lot of sport so unless you do martial arts 24/7 he will beat the shit out of you in front of your oneitis while she bites her lips.

2)Since good genes most of the time come in package chances are his cock is visibly longer and larger than yours.He would please your one itis in ways you could never dream of.

3)Chad will never feel inferior to other men since he is better than them or at worst equal.While in your case even if you get your oneitis you will feel like a cuckold everytime a real man is present.If there are two Chads you will feel deep inside yourself that she would gladly have a threesome with them while getting cum on her face by a Chad and having the orgasm of her life while the other Chad with his 8 inches cock penetrates her ultra wet cunt that with you would be the sahara desert.

Last edited:
Chads can satisfy/please your oneitis with MUCH MORE than just looks

1. Chads have that alpha mentality
Most men do. They only get away with it if they got looks. So it's looks playing here.
If you don't have the looks, you just come off as a dick.

2. Chads already have higher STATUS than you.
Once again because of looks. Is Mark Zuckerberg a chad? He got high status. But put him next to a chad that on the same level as him with high status and tell me which one will please the girl more? Once again. Looks.

3. Chads are more likely to get promoted and given more opportunities to become rich than incels.
And it's not because of looks, right?

4. This one is the NAIL IN THE COFFIN. Out of all things women are attracted to, women LOVE a man that is great in the bedroom, that is their NUMBER 1 priority when it comes to male selection.
Which once again you're getting BECAUSE OF LOOKS.

X. IT'S OVER FOR UGLY AND AVERAGE MEN .
So in the end you admit it's literally down to looks and nothing more. I would've asked if you're playing as an idiot. Now I see that you're either one or trolling hard.

you have a point albeit no one here will take u seriously because you're a gray and it does look conspicuous. I do agree many of the chad-chasing females have unrealistic requirements and chase a level of perfection that only exists inside of their feeble childlike minds, however this forum often reiterates the fact that true chads are the minority (top 1%) of men and I have seen a few in my own life, to which I have to disagree that all men are objectively ugly.

Many women turn towards hypergamy for a chance at sexual contact with a true chad, you are correct in your logic that girls get with chad to achieve massive ego inflation and a boosted sense of self-worth, and such behavior does propagate narcissistic personality disorder.

When you say no woman is truly attracted to even a chad you're not wrong, they simply see his genetic quality and have a simple primitive instinct to fuck, just as it works with basically every other species. I would easily date a 4/10 foid with no questions asked, but a foid would only date an 8/10 or higher. Females chase the genetic elite, we chase whatever we can get, a game of cat and mouse essentially, but where we always lose because of females easy access to attractive males through dating apps and living in an era where hypergamy and casual hookup culture is not taboo.

WARNING: If you have a oneitis crush I suggest you refrain from reading this unless you want to end up ROPING by the end of this thread.
I recently got over my oneitis but if I still was head over heels for her, I'd still read this thread because I am a masochist.

Great thread bro.

Yeah its true, chads mog incels in every aspect. Also remember chads on average have much bigger dicks due to higher testosterone

All of this comes from looks.

Is it possible to reach this level of cope ?

Didn’t read because the title is enough to be Chad worship.

Brutal. The cope made him delusional.

Besides Chads being better looking than you, they're more CONFIDENT, have more STATUS, more MONEY AND BETTER SEX GAME than you'll ever have. ALL of these are additional big turnons to women ON TOP OF THE LOOKS HE HAS. So do you still want to compete or not?
It's over.

Nice cope ngl.

But that leaves an important question: If all Men are ugly and looks don't matter to Women then why are we even here?

Because no woman will have relationship with us. And for truecels, NO one will have a friend.

Yea but why?

If looks don't matter to women and all men look the same why do Incels exist?

Some men have a semblance of handsomeness through status, etc. But no woman will be attracted the same the SAME WAY as we are to women, except if they have some scat fetish or dirtiness fetish. They are all in it for the narcissism. They love themselves so much that they're willing to fuck anything with a pulse. Only not us.

Sounds like huge cope.

Do you really think Women don't find guys like this attractive?

mRxvrti.jpg

Don't be delusional, if looks were about Status Incels as we know it wouldn't exist.

He fucking looks like a Moai from easter island. He is a beast. A woman have to have a scat fetish and zoophilia to consider him attractive.

Okay yea you're coping very hard.

Google jeremy meeks and tell me more how women don't find Men attractive.

983.jpg

Yea looks don't matter bro.

Whomen who find him QUOTE "attractive" actually have a fetish for shit, domination and submission because he looks like an ugly beast. He is nowhere near beauty, just like any other man.

You're either trolling or coping hard for your subhumanity.

That's all i have to say.

Gotta give @pet4354 some kind of credit for coping strong and looking the other way. At least women rarely reveal to society other than their girlfriends and/or their gay male friends about their sexual resume and true superficial desires so if your oneitis is getting her back broken by Chad this very moment you wouldn't know. Keeping it on the DL prevents Nonchads from ROPING. This COPE is some very great purple pilled advice for anybody to protect themselves from roping JFL :lul::lul:
giga suifuel

Imagine claiming to be blackpilled and having an "oneitis" JFL.

My "oneitis" is whatever looksmatched girl willing to spread her pussy tô me.

Sun is yellow sky is blue water is wet.
All the things you wrote OP are the first lessons of the blackpill

I know but there's lots of Red Pill Copers here and IDIOT dating coaches and PUAs that still think that incels can somehow compete against Chads in the dating market (JFL)
Sun is yellow sky is blue water is wet.
All the things you wrote OP are the first lessons of the blackpill

Physically, perhaps. Women are not good at discerning personality.