Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad's power over foids is unbelievable

DC2cel

DC2cel

Greycel
I always knew the halo effect was strong but holy shit. Where I work has multiple chads who do fuck all and steal company shit but still get treated better by the boss than me.
In the time I have been there:
  • A foid appeared every 2 hours for 5 days asking for a Chad that worked there
  • A retard foid literally walked into the door of the building but still started shining and beaming and telling Chad how she's alright so was probably just attention seeking by literal self harm.
  • A hohol foid who couldn't read or write English begged in gibberish for a Chad to give her his contact. She gave him her phone and when he verbatim said "your language is nonsense" she didn't even care she just got another foid to try to get the contact for her (Male Ukrainian refugees have been honourable from what I've seen, while the Foids are still the same mail order brides just ridiculously entitled now.)
  • Foid coworker constantly bitches about other Normie coworker for being lazy while worshipping Chad. Despite Chad literally not getting of his phone the entire day.
Seeing the praxis of halo theory is suifuel,do not reccomend :feelsbadman:

never get the vaxx if this world is going to treat you like this

nows your chance to play postal in real life