Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads shouldnt be allowed to do martial arts or go to the gym

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Chads already intimidate 99% of man, they dont need to become hulk or jon Jones. A lot of Chads go to the gym or learn martial arts and become even bigger bullies, those things should be for weak people exclusively. The 200 pounds of muscle Chad DOESNT need more muscle or learn how to fight.

Chads can form easily those activities by themselves since they are on the top of social hierarchy and they have a huge stack of contacts.

Chads already intimidate 99% of man, they dont need to become hulk or jon Jones. A lot of Chads go to the gym or learn martial arts and become even bigger bullies, those things should be for weak people exclusively. The 200 pounds of muscle Chad DOESNT need more muscle or learn how to fight.
140lb pro mma fighter can still knock out an untrained 260lb giga chad

yeah but most people aren't pro mma fighters. Most people who do martial arts don't take it seriously. Also most people don't do martial arts at all, so a 260 lbs Chad can fuck over 99% of the population

Youre just a pussy ass faggot if a guy intimidates you because he looks good ngl. Being a incel is already bad but im not gonna let them intimidate me

Not sure about 260lbs :worryfeels::shock:
But I've sparred a guy who was like 215 and I'm 155, I fucked him up pretty good.

No niggee gym chad and bodybu9aee never bullies

It's the gymcel tall mid normies

Bradley Martin, do you even understand BMI
Not a Chad. Literal bald ogre. Anyone who’s 260 pounds and muscular doesn’t appeal to prime women