Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad’s single mom lets his pregnant ex gf live with them and gives her Chad’s college fund

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★

Another cucked reddit post. There‘s so much wrong with this story, I don’t even know where to start.

I just think everyone is the asshole in this story. I actually think Chad is the least assholey person here, even though he knocked up a ghetto whore, but him being raised by a single mom, I don’t expect any self-restraint from him. No dad = untamed Chad.

untamed normies/chads are even worse than untamed foids

That title gave me brain damage

I will never empathize with chad

Imagine being a 44 year old dumb cunt who goes to the most retarded people in the world for advice.

Good thing it's probably fake.

Imagine being a 44 year old dumb cunt who goes to the most retarded people in the world for advice.

Good thing it's probably fake.
Most reddit shit is bots, so it could very well be fake (and gay).

AITA if i ruined my own son future and made his life hell starting from 18 and prisonned him at home with his kid instead of having an abortion like any logical person would do?

AITA if i ruined my own son future and made his life hell starting from 18 and prisonned him at home with his kid instead of having an abortion like any logical person would do?
NTA

Agreed, though I’m not a fan of abortion. Just don’t fuck a bitch raw in the pussy, apparently, this is too hard for normie scum.