Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Chads that prop up flashers in spring break is CUCK shit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I notice that in certain concerts Chads like to prop up some whore so she can flash the band or the crowd in general, which leaves her exposed to a titty grab from some metalhead low-inhib incel.

2022 08 31 14 43 38 concert flasher   Google Search   Brave

2022 08 31 14 43 46 concert flasher   Google Search   Brave

While Chad does get the warmth of pussy on his neck, ultimately this is a very cucked thing to do-- you may be flaunting the goods you have, I can understand the exhibitionistic aspect of it, but you do this at the extreme risk of a robber coming in to jack your shit up. It's your responsibility of a man that has some kind of dominion over your whores to put a lid on this shit.

CUCKED.

100% agree. western white men are seriously mentally ill

how has this happened

Over if your woman is leaving the house, let alone going to a concert full of potential grapists (thirsty men). JFL if you think her covering her tits will prevent you from being cucked and her being (willfuly) groped.

if i see that I would rape her inn the crowds

Over if your woman is leaving the house, let alone going to a concert full of potential grapists (thirsty men). JFL if you think her covering her tits will prevent you from being cucked and her being (willfuly) groped.
women should be in cages, they dont deserve the freedom of a dog

women should be in cages, they dont deserve the freedom of a dog
OR... if they want to walk in public like that, then raping, groping, sexually enslaving and homesteading them as your personal property should be legal.