Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day before spring break is total hell

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
All the normies and moggers are outside even more than usual, laughing, socializing and enjoying the weather while rejects such as myself struggle to find some quiet secluded place to be alone in peace.

The foids, as you can imagine, took total opportunity of the good weather and immediately took advantage of it by dressing like complete whores, dressing like they’re about to go to the beach or club. I swear, some of them actually look like they’re just straight up wearing bras or underwear.

The worst part of all of this is walking past people and happening to pick up on their conversations where they describe in detail exactly what their plans are for break. Going out of state, partying, etc. meanwhile my only plans are staying home and reading. :feelsstudy:

So far I’ve gone, I think, 4 entire semesters without making even LITERALLY a single friend ands so now for the next 12 days I’ll have to rot alone at home thinking about what I’m missing out on. Moggers are going to be getting shit faced and fucking bitches in Miami while I studymaxx. Fuck this world, fuck this life and fuck all normies. :feelsrope:

Broootal :feelscry:

But you wanna know what's more brutal? :feelshmm:
she told me she wanted me to "clean her out". I didn't want to disobey so I reluctantly began to lick the interior of her anus. My mouth began to accumulate with saliva because my instincts wouldn't allow me to swallow her shit residue. I could even feel tiny shit granules on my tongue. It was a mesmerizing but horrific experience. I gagged a couple times but never puked. Surprisingly, she didn't smell or taste as bad as I would've expected

I will forever associate you with eating shit sir. You are an honorary curry! :feelskek:

43486.jpg

Every day is the same for me, no matter the season/weather or whatever..
Wake Up > WageSlave > Working out > Scrolling Through .is and Gaming

next 12 days I’ll have to rot alone at home thinking about what I’m missing out on
I'm sorry for you m8. I am blessed because I am returning to my home country and it being Romania everyone is super social.

All the normies and moggers are outside even more than usual, laughing, socializing and enjoying the weather while rejects such as myself struggle to find some quiet secluded place to be alone in peace.

The foids, as you can imagine, took total opportunity of the good weather and immediately took advantage of it by dressing like complete whores, dressing like they’re about to go to the beach or club. I swear, some of them actually look like they’re just straight up wearing bras or underwear.

The worst part of all of this is walking past people and happening to pick up on their conversations where they describe in detail exactly what their plans are for break. Going out of state, partying, etc. meanwhile my only plans are staying home and reading. :feelsstudy:

So far I’ve gone, I think, 4 entire semesters without making even LITERALLY a single friend ands so now for the next 12 days I’ll have to rot alone at home thinking about what I’m missing out on. Moggers are going to be getting shit faced and fucking bitches in Miami while I studymaxx. Fuck this world, fuck this life and fuck all normies. :feelsrope:
I was wondering why there was some many chads and staceys yesterday and today, now I just realized, shit it’s brutal because all the moggers my age are coming back to my town to visit their family.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2SUbt8hm4

(Mods please put the lambda symbol next to my name)

some of them actually look like they’re just straight up wearing bras or underwear.
I posted about it a while ago, but there was a foid wearing a bikkni driving a amazon truck and dropping off packages jfl

(Mods please put the lambda symbol next to my name)