Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad's win again - $25,000 to play a mobile game for a few hours

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Ice Poseidon on Youtube lastnight talked about how a game company paid him $25,000 to play a mobile game for a few hours on his stream....Fucking ridiculous.  I've always wondered why PewDiePie on youtube was playing some random shit games, most likely the same scenario
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/nOGy0piMSQA[/video]

Snoop Dog on Twitch was faking playing a game the other day, all the other big streamers just so happened to be playing the exact same game that day to.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Pfy18SFPeag[/video]

He's a twitch streamer there's a difference. He's only well known for being an autistic douche I think, so unfortunately that means he gets money for that.

soulcell said:
He's a twitch streamer there's a difference. He's only well known for being an autistic douche I think, so unfortunately that means he gets money for that.

The audience isn't aware of the sponsorship payment for him to play a game as advertisement like that (Unless he says otherwise but $25,000?) Most of the audience think he's just playing it because he wants to not because he's being paid to.

I saw Lirik playing the game Snoop was that day and I went to check it out on Steam because it looked fun but they also most likely hired people to play along with Snoop and Lirik to boost the game experience...watch the game today from other streamers most likely not being paid and its completely different experience.

Snoop Is also not actually playing though in the full stream he says he is.

Most of the audience are retarded preteens.

He's not a Chad, he looks like a birdcel.

Grotesque said:
Most of the audience are retarded preteens.

Maybe, he was being approached by people who said they are fans of his stream, usually unattractive, overweight college students or pepole in 20's like me :(

Its_OVER said:
He's not a Chad, he looks like a birdcel.

better looking than most of us, 6"2, internet famous and slept with many females

EITHER WAY THE GAMING INDUSTRY OR THESE COMPANIES WHICH PAY POPULAR STREAMERS TO PLAY THEIR GAMES AS A FORM OF COMMERCIAL ...IT WORKS BUT ITS EXTREMELY GROSS ESPECIALLY WHEN THE AUDIENCE ISN"T BEING TOLD UP FRONT THATS WHATS HAPPENING

wtf why did he get paid so much

ArtoriasWolf said:
wtf why did he get paid so much

Thank you!

I think that's roughly the going rate to advertise this way because if someone blatantly tries to advertise a game to you, you don't trust them because you know they are trying to sell you something WHEREAS this form of advertising you might like or trust the streamer and the advertisers know this so they pay the streamer to play the game and you go Oh cool, that looks like fun maybe i'll buy it....

The same thing happens with PewDiePie and other popular streamers i'm sure, just look at Snoop Dogg pretending to play a game, he probably got paid 50k for sitting there smoking for a few hours....our society is built on manipulating others to buy things from people they trust....:(

25k is about how much i make in an entire year working part time, it seems like a small amount to some people but i'm able to save lots still living at home and i barely leave the house much and i sell most things i'm not using on craigslist.

Good job realizing how our shit world works.

meanwhile i rot in my shitty retail job which has taken me ages just to save a good amount of money in