Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadvocates Lobby For Cameron Herrin Who Killed a Racially Ambiguous Woman and her Baby Speeding

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

If he ran over and killed a curry, he would've been given a medal for it. IncelTV:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdsZWqYIb7c

• Cameron Herrin fatally struck Jessica Reisinger-Raubenolt, 24, while she was crossing the street in Tampa, Florida with her baby, Lillia
  • He pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide in December 2018 and was sentenced to 24 years in prison in April of 2021
  • But he has since amassed a cult following on TikTok where users use the hashtag #justiceforcameron
  • Posts on fan accounts claim that the imprisoned street racer is 'too cute' for his long sentence and deserves a second chance
  • While many of the accounts appear to be bots created to take advantage of the trend, others appear to be very real people who are obsessed with the killer
  • Herrin’s own mother spoke of her concern at his supporters online, and said she had received calls from supporters in Middle Eastern countries
Shelby Grossman, of the Stanford Internet Observatory told the Tampa Bay Times that some of the spam accounts appear to resemble those used by Middle East digital marketing firms.
Racially-ambiguous worshipping arabs as always. smh. Pathetic weasels.

Reisinger-Raubenolt, who was pushing her daughter in a stroller, prepared to cross the street along Gandy Boulevard when the two cars approached.

The gold Nissan swerved out of the way to avoid the mother and daughter, but Herrin swerved away from the Nissan and directly into the family.
Would rather kill foids than dent his friend's car. LMFAO, secretly based.

'I feel responsible for this accident. If I could, I would step in front of Cameron, and I would accept the punishment you might render.' She also talked about the suffering of Cameron and another son, Tristan, who was a passenger in Cameron's car during the fatal crash.
God forbid you hold your chad son accountable. (Honestly he's probably just a HTN with very blue eyes tho--colorism pill). Life is so boring and so easy they have to speed at life-threatening levels through the suburbs lol faggots.
'I’ll hear screams at night from both boys,' Cheryl said. 'They have anxiety attacks and panic attacks.'

Foids shouldn't be allowed to do jury duty.

I remember seeing pictures of the crash and I can’t believe his retardation. He hit a foid at a crosswalk during a bright cloudless summer day in Florida :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Shitskin foids are the ones supporting him

Oh no, can't have a good looking guy found guilty & punished for something, find someone with a terrible personality to pay the toll who just so happens to be short & ugly.