Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hindu parents cucked by their daughters being just be white maxer

Based parent. ngltbhdedsrsngldedsrs

Would be a shame if the parents honor kill her and the bf

Every white man has an Indian girlfriend except me :feelsrope:

Hindu girls are ok tbh, Muslim whores are biggest jbwhores.

JBW is law. Do you remember during world cup so many foids were lusting after Pat Cummins ? Mayos are a legit threat to us.

Muslim girls fear god and hellfire unlike these Hindu girls
True for me religion is cope at this point, Hindus need to wake up and give less restrictions to foids.

JBW is law. Do you remember during world cup so many foids were lusting after Pat Cummins ? Mayos are a legit threat to us.
Yea man, he is very average looking white and there was this white cricket player with blonde hair in Chennai cricket teams, girls are simping for him eventhough he is the most average.

True man, twitter had a few patt cumins thirst posts from Indian women

True for me religion is cope at this point, Hindus need to wake up and give less restrictions to foids.

Hindu foids need to be restricted the same way foids are restricted in saudi arabia

Yea man, he is very average looking white and there was this white cricket player with blonde hair in Chennai cricket teams, girls are simping for him eventhough he is the most average.
Patt cumins is not average tho

Hindu foids need to be restricted the same way foids are restricted in saudi arabia
:yes:
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Fuck off fakecel. We already do.

Patt cumins is not average tho
JBW is true even for Indians but is not that applicable. Because whites don't find curry foids that beautiful, they would rather fuck noodle whores

why are all your posts such nonsense, you keep getting lost in the plot, quit being distracted
As if other don't when discussing about curries. A average muslim is a whore in India and not trad as everyone believes

As if other don't when discussing about curries. A average muslim is a whore in India and not trad as everyone believes
average muslim is whore, average hindu is whore, average foid in general is whore

dont get distracted by race baiting

Tell that to this guy
that nigga is a newcel who wont get it, youve had a history of understanding points once theyre explained to you though

Hindu girls are ok tbh, Muslim whores are biggest jbwhores.
true muslim/sikhs used to honor kill and still can. hardcore hindu especially high caste ones will also do it

its part of mate guarding strategy and effective

I'm more surprised by him choosing her (both should be killed through getting hang by ribs on oversized meat hooks like Janosik regardless of their relationship's details)

JBW is true even for Indians but is not that applicable. Because whites don't find curry foids that beautiful, they would rather fuck noodle whores
why do they think rice is better than curries jfl. indian girls have better bodies and features in general.

I want a curry gf with poo in her name too :feelshaha:

why do they think rice is better than curries jfl. indian girls have better bodies and features in general.
Some effects name I forgot. Lesser attractive woman get approached more because men feel they are easier

Some effects name I forgot. Lesser attractive woman get approached more because men feel they are easier
juggernaut

you think white men are afraid of indians?

Nobody likes mutts and the people that create mutts doesnt matter if black curry or mayo. Everyone knows mutts are abominations that ruin cultures and shiet

@illumizoldyck claim they are in Canada
They're definitely not afraid of curries jfl, otherwise racism towards us wouldn't be rampant.

Apparently mayos are scared of curries in some areas in Canada
No they're not. It's us curries that are afraid them, since they might kill us out of pure hatred.

Imagine being an ethnic man raising a daughter just to get cucked by white chad jfl

No they're not. It's us curries that are afraid them, since they might kill us out of pure hatred.
That's in the US. But @illumizoldyck told me in Canada curries hit mayos in his school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back