Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Chasing a small group of alphas” - it’s over for sub 7/10 males in the west

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
That’s a “good thing” to that male cuck - because, when an incel goes ER, his news station will get a lot of viewers to see the chaos in Minecraft.

I wish they would just admit love is dead. All those college-educated foids want is a chad with money and power - all males outside of those parameters will face a tax.

“Don’t like to date down” - yet somehow foids will fuck dogs.

just launch the fucking nukes already

They don't give a shit

If prostitution is “going down”, then why is OnlyFans so popular?

If prostitution is “going down”, then why is OnlyFans so popular?
OnlyFans allows whores to sell half-naked pics to cucked faggots online: Whislt I am objectively against sex-work, it is disgustingly hypocritical to allow for OF whilst keeping prostitution illegal.

Men for decades have been "dating down" when it comes to economic factors, now women are making more because the government incentives it and then won't even date someone on there level, and that's suppose to be a good thing? fuck off. There is a reason men have been charge for centuries, we are seeing the consequences of gender ""equality"" on full display right now and it's fucking awful.

Men for decades have been "dating down" when it comes to economic factors, now women are making more because the government incentives it and then won't even date someone on there level, and that's suppose to be a good thing? fuck off. There is a reason men have been charge for centuries, we are seeing the consequences of gender ""equality"" on full display right now and it's fucking awful.

I fucking hate this interview. Fuck all of them. I mean she's right in many ways, but they were celebrating this is a "good thing".